Cammalleri Traded to Calgary

Commandant

Eric Cole?

:)

Yeah, well, the Cole of 2011 would be just what the doctor ordered. The only justification for that trade was the proposition that Cole is washed-up. So far, that does seem to be the case.

If we can copyright size I think we'll increase our chances at winning the Cup quite considerably.

Sigh. Stupid computer.

Fact is, we need *both* offence and grit. The loss of Ryder remains significant from the 'goals-for' point of view; that's a gaping hole in the lineup. As for size/grit, I don't think we're as badly off at forward in this respect as the Ottawa series suggested, but every little bit of extra muscle helps. A guy like Horton would be great in terms of killing both birds with one stone, but more likely it's going to be a piecemeal kind of thing. Ultimately, we need, in order, (a) a rugged bona-fide top-6 defensive defenceman (b) a scoring winger © size and ruggedness up front.

If we can copyright size I think we'll increase our chances at winning the Cup quite considerably.

HAHAHAHA I'd much rather copyright "scoring winger" then...