Montreal at Ottawa

Colin

Gotta scratch someone to restore Campoli's trade value.

Can't we scratch Gill??? Keep him from getting injured and hurting his trade value. This season is lost, ma as well try and continue the development of the guys that are going to be around next year.

I like that Emelin isn't in the lineup. He made a bad play last game and that should be punishable by 5 games. Martin is still coaching, isn't he? I mean, I'd rather have a smurfy, wussy team on the ice over one that can, you know, play good two-way hockey.

A bit disappointed that Emelin is not playing. Why not give a break to big Hal? I like the guy, but from time to time he could sit one. No?

What about Gomez? IMO, he did not look bad at all in the 1st period.

Can't we scratch Gill??? Keep him from getting injured and hurting his trade value. This season is lost, ma as well try and continue the development of the guys that are going to be around next year.

Healthy scratching gill might hurt his trade value too.

Let those two be showcased.

Rotate Emelin/Diaz/Weber until they are both gone.

Complete BS call, IMHO.

Michalek pushed AK46 into Anderson.

Habs scored

No goal.... penaalty to AK

So.. our PP is actually worse then ever.. so much for Kaberle.. as I feared.. he had a few good games, now back to normal form.

dumb penalty to take...

He's producing at even strength though.... still on a 50 pt pace as a Habs dman, and a mere -2.

There is much more wrong with this team than Tomas Kaberle.

Nobody paying the price out front on the PP right now.

The problem with Kab isn't that he is our only problem, but that it appears to be another bad contract.

Pacs has to wake up. His play has dropped off and he is taking too many dumb penalties lately.

4.25 million for a 45-50 pt defenceman is not a bad contract.

Why does everyone keep insisting that it is.

How much is a guy who is consistently in that range gonna cost, even if his defence isn't the greatest.

Wiz had one 50 pt season and his defence is only slightly better and got 1.25 million more.