Montreal at Ottawa

Colin

The only problem i have with the losing is that I am afraid PG will make stupid moves. Instead of dumping, he will make another panic trade because of the press pressure.

It can't be easy to implode in this city and stick to the lose and sell plan.

Canes up 3-2 on Bruins

Bruins losing and helping our tank.

It doesn't get any better than that.

The only problem i have with the losing is that I am afraid PG will make stupid moves. Instead of dumping, he will make another panic trade because of the press pressure.

It can't be easy to implode in this city and stick to the lose and sell plan.

Even PG has to see the playoffs slipping away.

Worse would be a couple wins that convince him we might still have a chance.

Canes up 3-2 on Bruins

Bruins losing and helping our tank.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Even PG has to see the playoffs slipping away.

Worse would be a couple wins that convince him we might still have a chance.

Sure it does - Isles tied with sabres late in the third!!

Tanking is desired but I think we can all agree - it`s going to be a painful one. I want that pick but I`m conflicted because I HATE LOSING! ARGH!

I hate it too... Like I said.... as soon as the goal goes in I say ######!, but then perspective sets in.

Games like this... regulation loss, but the boys played well... Subban looked good.... Price played well.... liked Eller and Diaz. These are fine with me.

If we're going to "tank" then we need support from management; great trades for great picks and prospects. This management has been unreliable. Be careful what you wish for.

• Upvote 1

Tanking is desired but I think we can all agree - it`s going to be a painful one. I want that pick but I`m conflicted because I HATE LOSING! ARGH!

TB writers are already writing that Yzerman shouldn't give up an asset to get a goalie, since chances are slim for making the playoffs. And it also provides them with another high draft picks. How many high picks has that team had recently??? Stamkos, Hedman, can't remember how high Connely was.

I hate it too... Like I said.... as soon as the goal goes in I say ######!, but then perspective sets in.

Games like this... regulation loss, but the boys played well... Subban looked good.... Price played well.... liked Eller and Diaz. These are fine with me.

He needs to start hitting the net more though. the coaches should do with him what the rocket did with a Richard, throw a pail of pucks on the ice and just have him fire at the net - without the damn windup!!!

MaxPAC!!!

want to tank, but gotta love that!!

If you're going to cheer for us to lose, take it to another website. Or better yet, just change teams.

Its not so much cheering as accepting... I still cheered that goal (MaxPac)

I just dont stress when we give one up anymore.

I look for some nice plays in amongst the losing. I want to see our youth learn and progress. I can cheer for that.

And if we are gonna score goals, I want them to be Subban, Eller, MaxPac,... the core of the future scoring them.

My thoughts exactly.