Rangers vs Habs, Jan. 15, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

For everyone saying Cammy never gets goals from in front of the net.... go to NHL.com and watch all his goals from this season.

4 of his last 5 goals as a hab came from right in front.... a rebound vs ottawa, converting desharnais pass vs Tampa.... tip ins vs San jose and vs Carolina.

Yes, that is exactly where he can score from. The problem is he doesn't have many goals because he wasn't going there very much. In some games, he never went there. Cammy is the one who needs to watch that tape...

Easy goal for Pacs, but he needs them. A few goals and his confidence will be back and he will loosen up on the stick.

Strong start by the habs.

I'm a fan first, before I play coach and GM. I believe Gauthier acquired Bourque to address the need to get bigger. First impression? He's fast and huge!

When Bourque is motivated, he's a dominant player. When he isn't, he's invisible. Think of him like a poor man's Rick Nash.

Let's hope that the pressure cooker that is Montreal supercharges Bourque to be a maniac :clap:

If he can score five on five and play motivated for the Habs, he'll be fantastic for Montreal. He has the potential to put up 30 goals and 50 points a season, which is a steal for his cap hit. Unfortunately, he couldn't do that in his own home province so I think that's un unrealistic expectation for Montreal. 20 goals and 40 points would be great. It won't replace Cammalleri but this trade wasn't about replacing Cammalleri.

It's always something this season really. Eller didn't do well on that last goal. Next game Subban will blow a tire or there will be a bad penalty. Always 1 or 2 little mistakes or bad bounces that amount to a loss. Sigh, always on the bad side of a 1 goal games sucks.

It's always something this season really. Eller didn't do well on that last goal. Next game Subban will blow a tire or there will be a bad penalty. Always 1 or 2 little mistakes or bad bounces that amount to a loss. Sigh, always on the bad side of a 1 goal games sucks.

This could be seen positively... as in Eller and PK (your two examples) are both young and these mistakes will be less and less frequent as they mature.

We have had some bad luck, but I really think the team will be excellent soon! As long as management doesn't screw up toooooo bad haha

That sounds exactly like Cammalleri. When he was motivated, he scored goals, so long as he was healthy and not too longer after he returned from an injury. Then there was this season.

When Bourque is motivated, he's a dominant player. When he isn't, he's invisible. Think of him like a poor man's Rick Nash.

i forgot about the additional 1 hr time diff in BC so missed the first period. How has bourque looked??

Gomez isn't actually ;playing with Darche and Noki is he???