GDT: Habs @ Penguins, the quickie edition

Commandant

Looks like they are trying to make him look better then usual to raise his value.

Yeah I thought the same.

Unfortunately Campoli looked awful on the goal, he has to move from his spot and challenge Letang there.

Cole gets it back though

Yeah I thought the same.

Unfortunately Campoli looked awful on the goal, he has to move from his spot and challenge Letang there.

Pleks blew a tire though. Letang shouldn't have even gotten close to the net.

that was a horrible sequence for the D, Gomez didn't help either, but I don't think Campoli is doing much to increase his value.

Good old Matt Cooke.. runs every player with no intention of playing any puck.. always on the verge of a cheap shot too... won't miss him when he is finally out of this league..

Great glove save by Budaj

is it me, or are they sitting on a lead... all Pitts since our pp...

we need to decline the powerplay.. if you get called, go punch Matt Cooke to even it up

Good lord Campoli is brutal on the D... guys wide open in front of the net.

is it me, or are they sitting on a lead... all Pitts since our pp...

we need to decline the powerplay.. if you get called, go punch Matt Cooke to even it up

Good lord Campoli is brutal on the D... guys wide open in front of the net.

He looks even worse then he did with Chicago in the playoffs last year.

WTF kind of PP was that??? Campoli and Pleks on the point now??????? Didn't we already see the Pleks on the point experiment??

In fairness, the Pleks off the point experiment isn't doing any better.

shouldn't we be trying something new, rather then what we already doesn't work. It was bad enough having Pleks on the poing, but being paired with Campoli???

shouldn't we be trying something new, rather then what we already doesn't work. It was bad enough having Pleks on the poing, but being paired with Campoli???

What new do we want to try? The 6 D tonight are Gorges, Gill, Subban, Campoli, Kaberle and Emelin.

Gorges, Gill and Emelin haven't really shown that they belong on the PP.

Kaberle 10 pts, 17 games as a Hab.

Agreed, beauty goal ! Nice to see him break out of his goal slump.

Nice shot by AK... pick the top corners and you will score some goals in this league.. to many of our guys just fire it at the goalie

What new do we want to try? The 6 D tonight are Gorges, Gill, Subban, Campoli, Kaberle and Emelin.

Gorges, Gill and Emelin haven't really shown that they belong on the PP.

Kaberle 10 pts, 17 games as a Hab.

that PP was near the end of the period. Don't see why you wouldn't have had Subban out there.

At least with this last PP, it was nice to see AK46 getting more time. He's gotten a lot more percentage of PP time then usual.

Agreed, beauty goal ! Nice to see him break out of his goal slump.

He's one of the few 2-3 guys who has a shot to make that play.

that PP was near the end of the period. Don't see why you wouldn't have had Subban out there.

At least with this last PP, it was nice to see AK46 getting more time. He's gotten a lot more percentage of PP time then usual.

He's one of the few 2-3 guys who has a shot to make that play.

Horrible play by Subban (although he had ZERO support) and Bourque was awful on the back check - pens score. That is looking more like the habs PP.

and we give up a shortie.. bad pass by PK but not sure where the forwards were...

Ah.. if it was Bourque missing on the boards that could be a system issue.. PK may be use to a certain breakout position and Bourque didn't know about it... I could excuse that mistake by both of them since Bourque is so new to the team.