GDT 21/01/12 Habs vs Laughs

johnnyhasbeen

Montreal Projected Lines

Bunch of bums in red white and blue

Toronto Projected Lines

Bunch of bum in blue and white

Probable First Star

Some bum in white and black

Game time 8:30 Newfie Time (This one matters to them more than most of us)

First and only one of these I will do, by the way we are @ them not vs them, and that is probably more important then the outcome of this game. Both teams will get full use of their golf club memberships this year.

I wish I didn't live in Toronto... oh well.... it was fun for a long time.... Don't piss into the wind... Don't pull Superman's beard.... Don't bet against the Habs! Words to live by.... Lord, its true you haven't heard from me in a while, but.. I was wondering...about tonight's game... couldya....wouldya....? I promise I'll be a whole bunch kinder to Laff fans in the future... I'll...I'll..

Nokelainen is a no-go with a rib injury. We're back to looking at a 7/11 lineup, no word on which D sits.

Why not try Subban at forward ?

Jacques Martin said Subban had trouble figuring out the game of hockey. Maybe he's just not a dmen. He is fast and big and can hit... could he become a power forward and play dual positions, like Byfuglien?

Like I mentioned on last nights' game thread - hopefully we can spoil it for the Leafs and return the favor they extended to us in 2007. If the Habs are unable to accomplish anything beneficial this season, it'd be nice to hurt them. In case some fail to recall, that was Souray's last game where we failed to get into OT.

Like I mentioned on last nights' game thread - hopefully we can spoil it for the Leafs and return the favor they extended to us in 2007. If the Habs are unable to accomplish anything beneficial this season, it'd be nice to hurt them. In case some fail to recall, that was Souray's last game where we failed to get into OT.

this is one game i want to win. We aren't going to make the playoffs, but i want to do as much possible to make sure the make beliefs are also on the outside looking in. the cbc is bad enough with their love of the leafs, last thing i want is them cheerleading for the leafs in the playoffs.

Why not try Subban at forward ?

Jacques Martin said Subban had trouble figuring out the game of hockey. Maybe he's just not a dmen. He is fast and big and can hit... could he become a power forward and play dual positions, like Byfuglien?

Because we need him to play 25 plus minutes on the D.

Nice goal by Bourque !

Stupid CBC video techies ! After the goal, they showed two Toronto-centric plays on the replay before showing the Habs goal.

Ugh, Leafs just tied it up.

Wow, both Gorges AND PK caught up ice on that Leafs goal. For Gorges, that's surprising.

Bad play by the D, but after almost making a nice deke, that was a bad pass by AK46. But really, there is no way the D should have been pinching in that situation.

Gorges pinched, Subban didn't compensate.

Taking bets on if Habs fan Lombardi scores against us every game this season.

I think the only games he plays is against the habs.