GDT 21/01/12 Habs vs Laughs

johnnyhasbeen

eller, moen, kostitsyn combine on that last goal. 3-1.

and now on the pp.

can we please get this pp right.

max pac, showing some nice hands. too bad he couldn't draw another.

go habs go.

good game by Price tonight. Kaberle and Campoli .. not so much.. they managed to give Price lots of chances to look good. :)

Don't mind beating the leafs on our way to the bottom.. as long as PG doesn't do something stupid.. like make another bad, desperate trade to get into the playoffs.

Well, I'm on the #BlowForGrigorenko bandwagon, but if the Habs win tonight, at least it's against the Leafs. Without giving them a point.

Well at least the panthers pick up at least one more point on the leafs and the jets also gained a point. Hopefully the panthers can win in the shootout and gain another point on the leafs.

good game by Price tonight. Kaberle and Campoli .. not so much.. they managed to give Price lots of chances to look good. :)

Don't mind beating the leafs on our way to the bottom.. as long as PG doesn't do something stupid.. like make another bad, desperate trade to get into the playoffs.

That's what worries me with each win.

Well, I'm on the #BlowForGrigorenko bandwagon, but if the Habs win tonight, at least it's against the Leafs. Without giving them a point.

Agreed. The only games I need Montreal to win this season are the ones against the Leafs.

Leaf fan still calls us Smurfs, at this point we're probably bigger up front. If they eke into 8th, they'll get swept by Boston or NY, it wouldn't be close. Poor CBC, rough night when there heroes lose.

Boring game but it's always nice to beat the Leafs.

Price was big for Montreal.

I don't watch all the games you guys do, I've watched Detroit for a couple of games and now Montreal Toronto---- Sad Sack games to watch--- Bettman has got to put more passion in these games--- we might as well watch the girls play

Ah, but the HW tradition must be upheld.

Well that does create a dillemma now doesn't it. I will think hard on this over the next couple days and see if I "Feel it" come game day. Much like our players do. You never know, I may show up but then again......

45pts so far, 68 left available. We need at least 90 to make it. My name ain't Jethro Bodine. I can do the math...... No it isn't impossible but I have to say that with the current attitude of the team it is far beyond realistic. Do or die every game and they might pull a spot like the Sabres did last year. Half assed effort here and there and they can't make it. The time is now for these guys to do some soul searching and decide if they are hockey players or are already prepared for their next gig. Used car sales. Subban Auto Sales, Gomez Tires, Gill's Grill and of course Pacioretty will move into hiking products with his new Max Pacs, Catchy titles but somehow they don't quite have a RING to them.

Thoughts on the game.

Best Hab... Lars Eller. Had the big goal in the third. Also created a number of other scoring chances like the shorthanded breakaway. You get the feeling that he's so close. He's putting more and more of these really good games together. I think he'll be an offensive force in this league its just a matter of when. He's really gonna become that strong 2 way centre for us.

Cole - DD - Pacs line.... even though they didn't score, were still very dangerous. Gole is a very good player.

Bourque: scored the goal, but I was disappointed in him overall. He's got the reputation of the up and down games, and this was a down game overall. He just seemed to lack passion out there

Gomez: made a couple of defensive mistakes, but made some great offensive plays. The Diaz goal was all about his forechecking and great pass though.

Gill: what a penalty killing machine.

Campoli: sucks. that is all I can say.

Price: Solid and 32/33 saves, but the D in front of him really prevented a lot of dngerous chances.

Highlight of the night.... JMMR making the leaf fan douchebag sitting behind us leave the ACC crying. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. This guy deserved it, even his girlfriend/wife was laughing at him as he was leaving crying.

Anything else, just ask.