Bulldogs to hire Habscheid as coach?

puck7x

Thats what I heard this morning on the Team990 ...

Hey the name works , he's a perfect fit... the headlines write themselves "habs hire HABScheid " hehehe...

Habscheid info :

- Drafted by Oilers in 1981 , played pro hockey up until 1996 (finished with DEL team) , 163 points in 345 career NHL games

- Has coached for 4 years in the WHL (Kamloops & Kelowna) , went to the Memorial cup this past spring.

- Coached team Canada at the WJHC's this past winter , was an assistant coach the previous year ... silver medals both years if I remember correctly.

[Edited on 2003/6/19 by puck7x]

Wow that would be great news, except for Milroy, who was cut by Habscheid at the World Junior Camp. I would much rather have Habscheid then Geoff Ward, but that's just my opinion.

Off topic, do I always have to type my password in?

Yeah good point on Milroy , I had forgotten that he was cut from that camp. Ahhh well , Claude Julien did bench Mike Ribeiro at the WHC's way back when. hehehe

BTW : To remain logged-in permenately goto the top of the main page (a little below the top actually) and you'll see a place to sign in...

Or just use this link....

http://www.habsworld.net/forum/misc.php?action=login

Just sign-in once and your logged-in for good (at least until you clear your temp files)