Detroit vs Montreal, Jan. 25, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

After 2 goals I said damn, they got us right where they want us. I told my father in law thatI wouldn't feel safe until it was 4. Still not comfortable. Please don't do the impossible and try and sit on the lead.

Stats of note in the period:

- Detroit leads the Habs in the hit department, 12-1.

- Emelin is an impressive +3 already.

- The Wings are dominating in at the faceoff dot, 11/18 (61%). Engqvist (2/2) is the only Hab over 50%.

- This was the first time Detroit allowed 4 goals in a period this year.

- The Habs attempted 30 shots (12 on net, 11 blocked, 7 missed). That's 1.5 shot attempts per minute. I like that rate.

Trap game for the Wings..They are a much better team than this...

They are coasting into the AS break and playing a team fighting for its playoff lives..

Interesting stat by Gord Miller..SJ was 12 points out of the playoffs last season at the same point in the season..We win tonight, we are 8 points out...Gives you some hope..lol

This is friggin unbelievable - so is this the Roy Revenge game???

Seriously though, if the wings come back and win this game, I think i'm just going to cry and cry and cry and may require some prozac.

I could have stayed home to watch this one, but opting to go out to a Jr A game instead.............it's just better hockey. Well seems that way and it's a live game.............

Prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong..................BUT if you lose (God forbid :rolleyes: ) do it in REGULATION

You picked the WRONG tame to skip!!!!