Detroit vs Montreal, Jan. 25, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Holy shit! Who would've thought that we would be beating up on DEtroit 6-0 after 30 minutes! Unbelieveable.

Could this game be a turning point for our season? Unfortunately I don't think so. Detroit is clearly on vacation tonight...

BUt i must admit, it sure is fun to watch!

He earned the benching though.

Darn right he did, and kudos to Cunneyworth for stapling his ass to the bench and sending a message. Subban has to be reeled in...has to learn what it means to be a team player....and no time like the present to do so. Especially on a night when his sitting doesn't hurt us any.

Thank god this is against Detroit. If we were up 6-0 against Boston, they'd have tried to break Cole's ankle.

damn right. At least we know that the Wings won't play dirty!

Despite not playing in the 2nd, Subban still isn't last in TOI. That goes to Engqvist. 15/18 Red Wings have a minus tonight, 14/18 Habs have a plus. On the downside, Tomas Plekanec has a 9% success rate on the draw tonight. He has a lower winning percentage than total faceoffs taken (11). Ouch.

Darn right he did, and kudos to Cunneyworth for stapling his ass to the bench and sending a message. Subban has to be reeled in...has to learn what it means to be a team player....and no time like the present to do so. Especially on a night when his sitting doesn't hurt us any.

I dunno..this feels like piling on, come on he elbowed a guy and a play that 9/10 that wouldn't even be called a penalty...seems over the top.

I dunno..this feels like piling on, come on he elbowed a guy and a play that 9/10 that wouldn't even be called a penalty...seems over the top.

It's the kind of pissy retaliation penalty he has taken several times this season though...the coach isn't nearly as upset if it's taken by someone for whom such a thing is out of character.

I agree that Subban should ride some pine. It's arguable that he (not single handedly - he had help) had a lot to do with the loss of the extra point when he made the blind pass against the Pens that resulted in Jeffrey's tap in goal.

I wouldn't worry - he'll be back in the 3rd

Either that or they grew a massive pair of bull testicles overnight.

At least a pair.. 3 or 4 possibly!

Despite not playing in the 2nd, Subban still isn't last in TOI. That goes to Engqvist. 15/18 Red Wings have a minus tonight, 14/18 Habs have a plus. On the downside, Tomas Plekanec has a 9% success rate on the draw tonight. He has a lower winning percentage than total faceoffs taken (11). Ouch.

Yikes!

I thought Cole was going to break his face.

Happened against the Leafs last week.

The god's have reacted twice. He needs to take the hint.

Wouldn't this presuppose listening to Gord Miller?