Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

dlbalr

If Le Tigre (Michel Bergeron, sp?) can get traded can the Habs trade MT? Say for a bag a pucks and 1 stick. Sticks are really expensive even on special!

Yak for Pateryn and a pick?.. I doubt they take Emelin now that they have Lucic

I would do that trade. I thought Emelin played better at the end pf last year.

Beaulieu - Weber

Markov - Petry

Emelin - Barbeiro

Hoping they can move DD and Emelin.. We'll see.

Hopefully when the UFA dust settles, someone decides to trade for DD at least. Emelin I'm on the fence with.

Just a trade proposal, looking for thoughts cause i think my brother is crazy...

Pleks, DD, Emelin and Juulsen +

For

Statsny and Shattenkirk

He thinks it would work. I think you'd need to add

Just a trade proposal, looking for thoughts cause i think my brother is crazy...

For

Statsny and Shattenkirk

I think you are right you brother is crazy. No way that deal gets made imho.

I think you are right you brother is crazy. No way that deal gets made imho.

Thanks! He seems to think St. Louis and Colorado are ripe for a huge trade.

I'm not convinced.

For

Statsny and Shattenkirk

Something around Plekanec and Stastny wouldn't be entirely shocking if they were looking to shake things up but Shattenkirk's value, even as a pending UFA, is a lot higher than Juulsen and salary ballast.

Yak for Pateryn and a pick?.. I doubt they take Emelin now that they have Lucic

Rumor has it Oilers can't get a 3rd round pick (which is what they are asking) for Yak. A roster player is more than a sweet deal for Yak right now. His value is divebombing fast, think if we can dump salary in DD or Emelin with the trade, it's win/win for us.

Rumor has it Oilers can't get a 3rd round pick (which is what they are asking) for Yak. A roster player is more than a sweet deal for Yak right now. His value is divebombing fast, think if we can dump salary in DD or Emelin with the trade, it's win/win for us.

No thanks. We got 3 or 4 skilled kids who will be fighting for wing slots as it is.

I dont know... I have this weird feeling Emelin will have a career year now that he has another pal from the Russian national team here. Of course if you can get Yakupov for cheap then byebye Emelin but Im not so much into dumping Emelin. I think he can be very useful this season. I will forget about Subban-trade for a while now. It is what it is. A bad trade but who knows... maybe we will get a cup with Weber on the team and if that happens the trade was worth it.

I dont know... I have this weird feeling Emelin will have a career year now that he has another pal from the Russian national team here. Of course if you can get Yakupov for cheap then byebye Emelin but Im not so much into dumping Emelin. I think he can be very useful this season. I will forget about Subban-trade for a while now. It is what it is. A bad trade but who knows... maybe we will get a cup with Weber on the team and if that happens the trade was worth it.

I agree with you. I've always liked him and always will. I've recently started to kind of overlook what he can bring to the table but we do have a good mix of skill, puck movement and punishing checks on the back end now.

That being said, people don't like his contract even if they are fine with the player.

The only player I wouldn't mind seeing on the move is Desharnais but I don't expect either him or Emelin to get traded. In both those cases we probably get a bad contract back. It would have to be a team specifically targeting one of the players for it to make sense.