GDT Buffalo @ Montreal 01/31/12

johnnyhasbeen

And Gagnon continues with his "trade PK" media drive...

he spends most of his time trashing PK, now he tells us he is the best guy to trade because of his worth.. what a joke.

I know that a member on this forum is a fan of Gagnon, but I would gladly push him under a bus on the first occasion. Him and Michel Bergeron.

now there was a good point.. anyone can coach grinders, its hard to work with skill...

I like how RC handled that PK penalty. Quick chat, slap on the back. It was a soft call imo. They did worse to PK and no call in the first.

Can we be sellers now?

The playoffs are a pipe dream. It physically hurts me to say this, but its true.

The only good that can come out of this season now is finally get a #1 center with size.

We need to do everything in our power to get Grigorenko or Galchenyuk.

Can we be sellers now?

The playoffs are a pipe dream. It physically hurts me to say this, but its true.

The only good that can come out of this season now is finally get a #1 center with size.

Its time to sit Des and start playing Gomez as our number one guy. Plus draw more penalties so that our PP unit is on the ice more.. that should take care of it.

Dominated at home by a piece of crap buffalo team. please fire PG/BG now,and don't let them get anywhere near the deadline deals. How/why did this organization get a bunch of Ottawa rejects in the management.

Can we be sellers now?

It only took you 50 games to realize that ?

Can we be sellers now?

The only thing that we can possibly do to draft higher is to trade Plex-Price-Cole-Gomez-Gorges, etc for 4th liners and picks.

These guys will never tank. And never they should.

Is JMMR and dlbair the same person?

No. but they are both mod or admin of this forum.

The only thing that we can possibly do to draft higher is to trade Plex-Price-Cole-Gomez-Gorges, etc for 4th liners and picks.

No. but they are both mod or admin of this forum.

So one forgives on behalf of the other? LOL

The only thing that we can possibly do to draft higher is to trade  Plex-Price-Cole-Gomez-Gorges, etc for 4th liners and picks.

No. but they are both  mod or admin of this forum.

I dont thin it takes that much, we aren't very good to begin with.  I think you strip Gill and Moen, and you weaken a key strength in the penalty kill.

You strip away moen (again) and AK 46 and you've killed our 2ndary scoring.

And while he's still the number 1 goalie there is zero reason for price to play 70 plus games this year.

Worst case scenario, from Gill, Moen, AK, and Campoli + the extra 2nd in 2013 I expect to have a plethora of extra draft picks.  Even if you are 7th or 8th pick, you can use those extra picks and move up 2-3 spots and make sure you get that center.

We are a team who quite simply cannot let both of those potential franchise centres slip away.  Not now, or this year of pain will all be for not.  I'm willing to overpay in extra picks to make sure we get one of them. As I've already gone over in other threads we have a deep system, lots of good prospects on D and on the wing but no great ones, and we really really need a centre. I'm willing to overpay in extra picks to get that high end prospect.

That would be awfuly amazing

It would...but I really want the first overall pick...and for PG/BG to be flushed like the crap they are.

And while he's still the number 1 goalie there is zero reason for price to play 70 plus games this year.

I'd give a third of the remaining games to Budaj and prospect tenders.