Washington @ Montreal; the lazy GDT

Commandant

All I want is for Gomez to score so we can stop hearing about it (for another year).

All I want is for Gomez to be abducted by aliens so he's off the books. Wishful thinking on my part.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Budaj is keeping it interesting. Not only has he had a pretty good game in terms of stopping the puck but with the stick throw and two giveaways, there are some anxious moments out there for sure. Palushaj now has 5 shot attempts in just under 6 minutes, I think he's trying to get his first finally out of the way.

Stock nailed it...We got bigger on paper, but they are playing like a bunch of pussies..I think they have given up on the year, personally..Can't blame them, really...Management gave up as soon as Molson said Gauthier and Gainey were going nowhere...

This team needs another overhaul..I am afraid that whomever comes in to manage this team is going to deal our potential lottery pick to CLB for Carter...Carter has been rumoured to go to 2 teams..LA and MTL..Please no..His foot has been giving him problems and that contract goes until the end of 2022, but hey, we traded for "Stone hands" Gomez...

Edited by Blonde Demon

Palushaj will get 2-3 minutes of ice in the third playing like that.

If he's lucky.

That line hasn't been half bad, I hope knowing that they have an early game tomorrow as well that Cunneyworth keeps rolling 4 lines for most of the period.

We've gotta go through the dog days of winter, with no hope. The team knows it, and is playing like it. And sadly, we'll probably draft 4th, and get a good, steady player. But not one of the two potential franchise players.