Ticket Exchange Thread

iamcanadien

This demand for Bell Centre tickets is getting ludicrous. I had 4 of us trying to get the Leafs for Sat Feb 28 - no luck. By the time we got through, only single tickets left.

Instead went to the Ducks page and got 2 tickets rinkside at the pond for about half the price. They went on sale yesterday.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Well the Edmonton game was sold out by the time I got to the front of the line. Had to settle for tickets for the game against Philly. #firstworldproblems

Guest Stogey24

Well the Edmonton game was sold out by the time I got to the front of the line. Had to settle for tickets for the game against Philly. #firstworldproblems

You poor thing

I wish the Jackets played in Montreal on a weekend. I am hoping to fly in to take in my first Habs home game this season and it would have been cool to hold up a sign saying "I came all the way from Columbus to cheer on the HABS!" Totally would get me on TV, haha.

• Upvote 1

Scored tix for Detroit in October as a b-day gift for my girlfriend (how clever, I know...) and NYI in November (a team that I enjoy a lot watching) as well last Saturday. It was a good day.

Scored tix for Detroit in October as a b-day gift for my girlfriend (how clever, I know...) and NYI in November (a team that I enjoy a lot watching) as well last Saturday. It was a good day.

Friends and I always try to get cheap tickets for Detroit games and then find empty seats closer to the glass.

• 4 months later...

They let you sit in the lower bowl section without proper tickets ?!?

This will probably not come as a surprise, but it's ridiculously easy to do this in Columbus. Every game I've gone to in recent years, excepting the playoff game, I've had way below face value nosebleeds and ended up in the lower bowl, as close as eighth row blue line. Only once did I ever get caught, apparently because I chose a spot that was too empty, and thus obvious to the one usher paying attention.

This demand for Bell Centre tickets is getting ludicrous. I had 4 of us trying to get the Leafs for Sat Feb 28 - no luck. By the time we got through, only single tickets left.

Instead went to the Ducks page and got 2 tickets rinkside at the pond for about half the price. They went on sale yesterday.

Kinda similar, March i'm over from scotland seeing out-laws in chicago, was way cheaper to get row7 seat near blueline for game 24th in Detroit than cheapest -bring your binoculars- seat at Bell. Bonus is it's near identical position to my weekly seat here in Fife, hope the Habs turn up !!

• 4 months later...

Accepted an offer for a half season pair of tix in the Greys (320, Habs shoot twice)

3k it is. for 22 games.

Pretty pumped.

Will probably sell a lot of them though.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yo,

If anybody is planning to attend a Habs game, I'm selling a bunch of tickets.

Greys, section 320 (between blue line and faceoff circle, where Habs shoot twice), row D,  seat 15-16 (right next to the stairs)

The price is slightly over the face value, less than 10$ per ticket.

I would suggest to look on the Habs website to see if there are any tix available there at face value before buying mine.

Games :

Regular on Thursday 20-10-2016 vs Phoenix
Regular O* on Saturday 29-10-2016 vs Toronto
Regular on Wednesday 2-11-2016 vs Vancouver
Regular on Thursday 10-11-2016 vs Los Angeles
Regular on Saturday 12-11-2016 vs Détroit
Regular on Thursday 24-11-2016 vs Caroline
Regular O* on Saturday 10-12-2016 vs Colorado
Regular on Thursday 22-12-2016 vs Minnesota
Regular on Monday 9-01-2017 vs Washington
Regular O* on Wednesday 18-01-2017 vs Pittsburgh
Regular on Sunday 5-02-2017 vs Edmonton (13h00, Superbowl’s day)
Regular O* on Saturday 25-03-2017 vs Ottawa
Regular on Tuesday 28-03-2017 vs Dallas
Regular O* on Friday 7-04-2017 vs Tampa Bay 

Regular games : 165$ for the pair. (Face value is 148$) 

Optimum games : 250$ for the pair. (Face value is 231$)

Still... waaaaay lower than all the websites like Stubhub, Billets.ca, etc.   Let alone the scalpers... 

Inbox if interested

• 7 years later...