Bourque-Plekanec-Kostitsyn

Darche-Gomez-Eller

Moen*-Leblanc

Gorges-Subban

Kaberle-Emelin

Gill-Weber

Campoli

Price

(Moen is a game time decision, no word on which D would sit if he does play so I'm using the same lineup as last game.)

Puck drop is at 7:30 on RDS and TSN-Habs.

Pittsburgh:

Kunitz-Malkin-Neal

Cooke-Jeffrey-Dupuis

Sullivan-O'Reilly-Kennedy

Adams-Vitale-Park

Orpik-Letang

Martin-Michalek

Niskanen-Engelland

Fleury

Montreal:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole

Bourque-Plekanec-Kostitsyn

Darche-Gomez-Eller

Moen*-Leblanc

Gorges-Subban

Kaberle-Emelin

Gill-Weber

Campoli

Price

(Moen is a game time decision, no word on which D would sit if he does play so I'm using the same lineup as last game.)

Puck drop is at 7:30 on RDS and TSN-Habs.

Why send Palushaj down if we don't have enough forwards. And A.Stewart clears waivers.But then again we have Darche so why bother. He'll be here next year also. . So sick of these piles of crap that masquerade as hockey management in Montreal.

Why send Palushaj down if we don't have enough forwards. And A.Stewart clears waivers.But then again we have Darche so why bother. He'll be here next year also. . So sick of these piles of crap that masquerade as hockey management in Montreal.

You are? I could never have guessed...

• Upvote 4

You are? I could never have guessed...

I guess you enjoy being a fan of a mediocre to loser organization,who's yearly goal is to make the playoffs. Enjoy the battle for the bottom , the draft,and talking about the impact an 18 yr old will make on the Habs in 3 years.

I guess you enjoy being a fan of a mediocre to loser organization,who's yearly goal is to make the playoffs. Enjoy the battle for the bottom , the draft,and talking about the impact an 18 yr old will make on the Habs in 3 years.

Apparently you think the incredible Anthony Stewart would have been the key to avoiding all of these bad things. :rolleyes: Ah well, it was a nice run of sensible postings while it lasted.

Players are getting into the nhl younger, seeing 18 or 19 year olds is becoming common place. Younger guys are putting more focus on conditioning and gaining size then ever before.

Apparently you think the incredible Anthony Stewart would have been the key to avoiding all of these bad things. :rolleyes: Ah well, it was a nice run of sensible postings while it lasted.

No,it would have been a needed upgrade.Every upgrade helps. Your opinion of my posts mean nothing to me btw

Players are getting into the nhl younger, seeing 18 or 19 year olds is becoming common place. Younger guys are putting more focus on conditioning and gaining size then ever before.

Not around here,since LL is the only player of the last 4 drafts that have played in the NHL. Talk about incompetence.

No,it would have been a needed upgrade.Every upgrade helps. Your opinion of my posts mean nothing to me btw

Considering his is probably the most respected opinion on the site... I think you should take it into consideration, but as Kenadian pointed out this is supposed to be a game day thread!

:clap: LETS GO HABS!!! :clap:

I would bet money Darche will not be back.

I would bet money Darche will not be back.

Wishful thinking that I agree with, but I am expecting he will return, sigh.