Bourque-Eller-Leblanc

Darche-Plekanec-Kostitsyn

Gomez-Palushaj

Gorges-Subban

Kaberle-Emelin

Gill-Diaz

Campoli

Price

Moen has suffered a setback in his previous upper body injury and is out DTD...which as we all know means nothing. Weber and Nokelainen both skated but neither will play. White and Schultz both did not skate but are available to play. The lineup is just the same as last game, there is no official word on which, if either, callup will play.

Puck drop is at 7:30 on RDS and TSN Habs.

Care to give more details ?

Wilson's first win over SJ with the Leafs, he handed the money to the guy who scored the winner (Beauchemin I think) on the ice. The cameras caught it, the league investigated and ultimately fined the team an undisclosed amount for cap circumvention.

Wilson's first win over SJ with the Leafs, he handed the money to the guy who scored the winner (Beauchemin I think) on the ice. The cameras caught it, the league investigated and ultimately fined the team an undisclosed amount for cap circumvention.

Hahahaha. Better do it in private yeah.

Reminds me of when Turco and a Habs fan in Montreal exchanged a 5$ bill.

Don't forget, there's no guarantee either will play tonight. After playing 3 in 3, don't be surprised if both sit and the Habs go with the same lineup in Toronto.

Wouldn't it be the type of cap management that some had/have against Julien Brisebois ?

Wouldn't it be the type of cap management that some had/have against Julien Brisebois ?

If it was October, absolutely.

At this point in the season, after the trade of Cammalleri and the fact that we can acquire 8.6 million in cap hits today (9.6 million on deadline day) a couple days of cap hit for Schultz doesn't really matter.

Note: White counted against the cap regardless because guys on conditioning stints still count against the cap.

When the Habs aren't exactly up against the cap and unlikely deadline buyers, it's not a big deal. When the Habs were mere thousands under and doing this with Brisebois running the cap, it's much more egregious, especially when they still bought, putting them into a cap overage that they're still technically paying for this year.

When the Habs aren't exactly up against the cap and unlikely deadline buyers, it's not a big deal. When the Habs were mere thousands under and doing this with Brisebois running the cap, it's much more egregious, especially when they still bought, putting them into a cap overage that they're still technically paying for this year.

I get that, but why bringing up TWO players if it is not to play any of them ?

I get that, but why bringing up TWO players if it is not to play any of them ?

Again, White doesnt matter; since its a conditioning stint he still counts on the cap whether he's in Hamilton or Montreal. Only 1 guy makes a cap difference.

Again, White doesnt matter; since its a conditioning stint he still counts on the cap whether he's in Hamilton or Montreal. Only 1 guy makes a cap difference.

I know. But I'm just questioning the necessity and purpose of bringing Schultz up too. Would he play over White ?

possible the Habs are preparing for a trade or even giving Schultz some time to practice with the big club just in case. can't hurt to get a feel for Schultz in Brossard even if he gets sent back down with zero NHL time.

possible the Habs are preparing for a trade or even giving Schultz some time to practice with the big club just in case. can't hurt to get a feel for Schultz in Brossard even if he gets sent back down with zero NHL time.

Well... Don't know about Schultz family situation but after 3 games in 3 nights, a Hamilton - Brossard - Hamilton trip might not be super cool...