Hurricanes vs Habs, Feb. 13, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Huge 4 point game. I hope we find a way to lose. (I am still driving for a draft pick, I have not drunk the "we can still make it" coolaide).

you are able to watch and hope they lose? I can't do it. I don't get upset if they lose, but I wanna win when I watch. Lol

Huge 4 point game. I hope we find a way to lose. (I am still driving for a draft pick, I have not drunk the "we can still make it" coolaide).

I just can't cheer for them to lose.

That said, the draft pick is still best for the long term of this franchise, as even if we make the unlikely run to just get into the playoffs we dont have the horses to go for a cup.

Ruutu is done for the night. The potential trade suitors are a little scared right now.

Kostitsyn's price just went up.

Seems to me Bourque got greedy on the penalty kill looking for the interception. If he stays back, that give-and-go doesn't work.

Then again, if the refs called dives, the Habs wouldn't have been on the penalty kill.

Canes are diving all over the joint. I wish the league could review embelishment and hand out a one game suspension after the game! No more embellishment. Habs do it too, but I hate it

PK and Kaberle are horibble together. Why don't they change it up?

WHOOT cole train!

What a snipe!

It is not so much that I am rooting for them to lose, but I just have this bad feeling that I will see PG sit on some of our vets, miss the playoffs, and have a mediocre draft. Then next year, I will be sitting here watching us "hoping to get into the playoffs with no real hope of being a top 5 team".

It was nice to beat the leafs, but winning this game makes it hard to get that draft pick. If you are dreaming of a miracle run to make the playoffs, do you really think this team is going to win the cup?