Hurricanes vs Habs, Feb. 13, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

It was nice to beat the leafs, but winning this game makes it hard to get that draft pick. If you are dreaming of a miracle run to make the playoffs, do you really think this team is going to win the cup?

There is still a chance to make it. We are equal is games played with Leafers & we are 7 points back of them. If we own the next 2 games that makes for a 3 point differential provided we equal their record. We also have yet to play Ottawa 2 MORE TIMES - :D

Subban and Kaberle does not work! Give it up already!

Do we have a pairing that does work? If so, I haven't seen it.

There is still a chance to make it. We are equal is games played with Leafers & we are 7 points back of them. If we own the next 2 games that makes for a 3 point differential. We also have yet to play Ottawa 4 MORE TIMES - :D

Do think we will have a REALISTIC chance of doing anything of note in the playoffs?

Ottawa 3 games left. Same math as T.O. if we own them and we have 2 games in hand

Do we have a pairing that does work? If so, I haven't seen it.

Do think we will have a REALISTIC chance of doing anything of note in the playoffs?

Yup, Price is a nice start. And yeah - We are the MONTREAL CANADIENS

After 2 PP goals with them on the ice tonight. And yes I know that last play was bad.

Nice try. Name me a play where a point to point pass and one timer resulted in a goal by these two. Their PP goals are a result of on or the other and down low plays. They dont work together for one timers.

Ottawa 3 games left. Same math as T.O. if we own them and we have 2 games in hand

It hasn't worked for us since 93... and we were a much better team then. :)

Its true, anything can happen in the playoffs, but I just don't see this team having beengable to put together consistent play at any point this season to give me hope.

Just for the record.. another minus PK has to eat on an empty net. People seem to forget he is about minus 5 because he has to play those minutes. You don't see Emelin or Gill out in those situations. (Kaberle also has to eat those minuses).

I don't know why players get a minus when the goalie is pulled. It doesn't seem to fairly reflect their play.