GDT NJ Devils @ Montreal, 19th Feb, 2012

bbp

If I'm Cunneyworth, after the game everyone keeps their equipment on and gets to skate hard for a full hour. They don't want to skate during the game, they skate after the game. First half of the game everybody on the roster has been coasting around. Not acceptable.

One bright side for tonight has been Diaz, particularly in the offensive zone. He has shown good patience to let the screens set up and knows when to hammer it and when to just wrist it through looking for a rebound. Very good poise in a game where there hasn't been much of it.

Game went from super boring to quite exciting in a hurry. Maybe Cole as well.

i liked the play of Cole, DD and Price this year, but MaxPac after what he went through last year has been great. He had a couple of tough stretches, but really has been the only real feel good story. IMO, Cole has been a steadying influence and role model for him and has been PG's best move by far, but his play gets lost in the losing. MaxPac on the other hand, you have to feel good for, despite the losing.

well that puts us in a lottery position again. At least when we lost, Anaheim picked up two points, as did Buffalo.

Had Montreal showed up for the 1st period, they may have actually stood a shot at winning this game.

Too little too late, boys. Try starting the next game with some desperation.

Dallas will be coming in to Montreal pissed off that they lost to the Preds.

Ryder will score at least 1.

Could be a long week as they have not played well against the Caps for quite sometime.

Dumping the puck in on Brodeur in the iceis so silly.

How do the Habs do it 15 times a game.

Gomez is really playing hard last couple game.

I thought so too , playing his ass off. What a fantastic skater that guy is.

The mood on l'Antichambre says it all. Had to have this game.

That's true. NJ is indeed a very tough team to play against. Cunneyworth is reviewing it pretty well.

COMEONNNNNNN HABS

I thought so too , playing his ass off. What a fantastic skater that guy is.

That's true. NJ is indeed a very tough team to play against. Cunneyworth is reviewing it pretty well.

COMEONNNNNNN HABS

I like the way he's not ripping into the guys right now acknowledging a lot of good play of late and the letdown tonight.

THe gusy were trying but it just wasn't there. I liked that summary.