Dallas @ Montreal - February 21, 2012

bar

I agree, and thanks to your work, I've learned about those young players we could draft. It doesn't change that they were close. And I prefer when they win.

Don't worry Habsy.. you are in the denial stage. Grief and acceptance will come to you as well, and we will be here to support you. Just remember, you will eventually fall in love again, with a tall Russian Center, and the blush of happiness will come to you. And we will be there for you. And we will share your love.... All will be well.. buck up buddy.

• Upvote 1

Don't worry Habsy.. you are in the denial stage. Grief and acceptance will come to you as well, and we will be here to support you. Just remember, you will eventually fall in love again, with a tall Russian Center, and the blush of happiness will come to you. And we will be there for you. And we will share your love.... All will be well.. buck up buddy.

Sounds dreamy!!! Ok, you just made my evening brobin.

I agree, and thanks to your work, I've learned about those young players we could draft. It doesn't change that they were close. And I prefer when they win.

Absolutely.

The only problem is that wins hurt the team more than losses at this point. Montreal is better with a top 5 draft pick than a 15th OA draft pick.

A late season push and finishing in 9th place is the worst thing that could happen. Leave that to the Leafs.

• Upvote 2

You remind me of of a cult leader trying to convince the male subjects to sacrifice their their young virgin daughters.

(I need to get some sleep ASAP)

Well... Price didn't have a bad game imo, he made a lot of key saves early, that last goal was just him being frustrated.

I saw to much weak play by AK in that game, he didn't seem to want to take that extra step to create or prevent scoring chances.

Well... Price didn't have a bad game imo, he made a lot of key saves early, that last goal was just him being frustrated.

I saw to much weak play by AK in that game, he didn't seem to want to take that extra step to create or prevent scoring chances.

I agree, while its true Price should have stopped the third goal... but we didn't score any goals, so its tough to blame the loss on the goalie.

Based on what I saw last night, I can only assume that everyone is fighting off what Leblanc had/Pleks has... Or are we really this bad?

In almost 70% of Price's losses, the habs have scored 1 goal or less. that is pathetic.

Let the fire burning sale begin.

Agreed, just hope PG hands are not tied. I have never been convinced that he was the one running the show. God don't waste this opportunity.

That is what i'm wondering.

IMO this team needs a cleansing from the top all the way down to the players. By that i mean a bigger plan and philosophy.

It seems there is no plan, i can't even tell who is running the ship or what type of team they want to ice for next year. Hopefully Gigerenko is a top 2 center of that team.

Based on what I saw last night, I can only assume that everyone is fighting off what Leblanc had/Pleks has... Or are we really this bad?

It was noted after the game that 8 players currently have the flu. Plekanec was the worst so he sat, they pulled Darche in the 3rd as he also was quite sick but tried to play.

hey - maybe infecting the team with a flu bug was part of a great Fail for Nail master plan!!!

hey - maybe infecting the team with a flu bug was part of a great Fail for Nail master plan!!!

Didn`t he pull a no show at the top prospects game? or was that someone else who is draft eligible? If it is him then IMO the Habs should not fail for nail. But then again I still have hope for some playoff games this spring. I can`t ask them to fail for anyone... well maybe Mario back in 84, but that would be the exeption that makes the rule

Didn`t he pull a no show at the top prospects game? or was that someone else who is draft eligible? If it is him then IMO the Habs should not fail for nail. But then again I still have hope for some playoff games this spring. I can`t ask them to fail for anyone... well maybe Mario back in 84, but that would be the exeption that makes the rule

No ehjay, no. This is the website where the ONLY way to build a winner. The only hope we have, is putting all our faith, hopes and dream into some teenager from Russia. Kindly fall into line, we're supposed to tank around here.

Pretty sure it was him, he was just coming back from injury at the time.

No ehjay, no. This is the website where the ONLY way to build a winner. The only hope we have, is putting all our faith, hopes and dream into some teenager from Russia. Kindly fall into line, we're supposed to tank around here.

ONE OF US \

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

oh! I guess I am a habitual line crosseur then! HA! :D

I am practicing my french (crosseur), I would take the coach job next year if the beer kid gives it to me :D

edit: I would get fired after maybe a day, since I would not know the first thing in coaching and NHL player or salary for that matter, but I would still take the job :)

Pretty sure it was him, he was just coming back from injury at the time.

thanks. But the injury thing kinda crosse`s (still makes me laugh) my argument then doesn`t it? Maybe I should get in line and put my hopes in the next draft :( sniff!