Bulldogs vs Marlies, Feb. 26, 5 PM

dlbalr

It's the final game for the Bulldog players to make a statement to management that they should be brought up if trades happen as they travel to Toronto to take on division leading (:() Toronto.

button_ham.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Andreas Engqvist (16)

Assists: Frederic St-Denis (21)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (186)

+/-: Ian Schultz (+6)

Lines:

Geoffrion-Engqvist-Nattinen

DeSimone-Willsie-Schultz

Lefebvre-Berger-Avtsin

FitzGerald-Lampe-Slaney

St-Denis-Stafford

Henry-Callahan

Mitera-Fast

Lawson

button_tor.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Ryan Hamilton (21)

Assists: Mike Zigomanis (34)

PIMS: Kelsey Wilson (79)

+/-: Marcel Mueller (+11)

Puck drop is at 5:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

Almost the entire team was awful today. This is clearly the bulldogs worst game of the entire season, it was a steaming pile of turds.

I wish I could give a better report than that but I just can't.

Dogs who didn't play horrid get tonights three stars for the team.

3) Nathan Lawson - you know it was a bad night when I'm giving the third star to a guy who gave up 3 goals and was pulled after just 1 period. None of th goals however was his fault, and he literally had no chance on all 3 goals against. The Dogs were completely destroyed in the first and it could have been 5-0 if not for Lawson. This was a mercy/wake the team up pull more than an indictment of Lawson's play. He was far better than Mayer who gave up 2 stoppable goals.

2) Fredric St. Denis - steady freddy was the 2nd best dog of the night. His pairing was the only one capable of playing any kind of defence. Colbourne and Kadri had quiet nights against this matchup.

1) Garrett Stafford- teamed with St.Denis to take Torontos two big guns out of the game. Stafford even chipped in some offence at the other end. These two deserved a better result, but their teammates were crap tonight.