Habs claim Brad Staubitz

Trizzak

Contract?

He'll cost Montreal $287K per season, but his contract total is $575K (Minnesota must pay half).

EDIT: Nope he doesn't play D. Just a winger. Terrible one at that according to Wild fans. That said, he's a character player and tends to be well liked. Warm body.

Be careful JMMR, when you see Kaberle in HD, you'll realize how stunningly useless he is.

He needs a solid defensive guy to be paired with him to make up for his shortcomings and needs his 5 on 5 limited.

Not released yet but its coming.

I really hope so... they've been saying that for about 3 years now, and RDS SD is just brutal at times.

I really hope so... they've been saying that for about 3 years now, and RDS SD is just brutal at times.

Yes I know so blurry and garbage compared to almost all other SD feeds.

RDS HD is incredible though better than CBC and TSN from what I have seen while in Quebec or at people with bell.

Yes I know so blurry and garbage compared to almost all other SD feeds.

RDS HD is incredible though better than CBC and TSN from what I have seen while in Quebec or at people with bell.

Cool hope it does happen, and that you don't have to buy a HD french package to get it.