Tanguay-Jokinen-Iginla

Glencross-Stajan-Moss

Kostopoulos-Horak-Jackman

Desbiens-Nemisz-Kolanos

Smith-Bouwmeester

Giordano-Hannan

Brodie-Sarich

Kiprusoff

The Flames can actually challenge the Habs on the injury front with the number of players missing. Out for this one are Cammalleri, Stempniak, Bouma, Jones, Backlund, and Comeau.

Puck drop is at 9:00 on RDS and TSN Habs.

The Flames actually seem to be in much worse shape than us - I'm no expert on their organization but they don't seem to have young studs equivalent to Price, Subban and MaxPac anywhere. Don't know what they've got in the system, though.

Glad to hear that Cammy continues to get injured at the drop of a dime.

The Flames actually seem to be in much worse shape than us - I'm no expert on their organization but they don't seem to have young studs equivalent to Price, Subban and MaxPac anywhere. Don't know what they've got in the system, though.

Glad to hear that Cammy continues to get injured at the drop of a dime.

The Flames system is barren except for Baertschi. They remind me of the Leafs right before Burke got there, in drastic need of a rebuild but unable to trade the Muskoka 5. I like having their 2nd next year because I could see it being in the 30s

The Flames system is barren except for Baertschi. They remind me of the Leafs right before Burke got there, in drastic need of a rebuild but unable to trade the Muskoka 5. I like having their 2nd next year because I could see it being in the 30s

The Flames, much like Montreal, will always have the opportunity if they stay healthy to get in 8th with Kipper in net. We had a great laugh about them re-signing Jokinen and Tanguay but they got 53 and 40 points respectively.

Worst thing for the Flames is that they really don't have a firesale year. The contracts are everywhere. That said, I'm expecting the Flames to go through a several year rebuild once the Oilers have completed theirs.

I did a go hawks go and they didn't like it. haha i am all for a top three pic as well

Bit of a difference between one subtle post and trolling as you were clearly doing in 4 or 5 consecutive posts, celebrating Hab mistakes and whatnot. Even now, multiple posts cheering against the Habs will earn a sit down. It is a nuisance to many so I'd caution getting too excited and actively celebrating opponents' successes beyond a subtle tanking note here and there.

Bit of a difference between one post and trolling as you were clearly doing in 4 or 5 consecutive posts.

It ain't cool to be a spelling/grammar nazi but I laugh every time he posts saying his favourite player is Eric Cole. He must wonder every time Cole scores a goal why TSN and CBC can't spell his name right ;)

It ain't cool to be a spelling/grammar nazi but I laugh every time he posts saying his favourite player is Eric Cole. He must wonder every time Cole scores a goal why TSN and CBC can't spell his name right ;)

You'd be surprised how many people make that mistake, actually. I get it all the time in e-mails and see it on all the various boards.

You'd be surprised how many people make that mistake, actually. I get it all the time in e-mails and see it on all the various boards.

I'm really not too surprised. I'm a life long pro wrestling fan who sees more people spell Bret Hart's name wrong more than right. Hell, Bruce Buffer one time called him Bret Clark.

wow.... great play by PK to break up a sure goal, then down the other way Pacs had a great rush. Pretty good action so far.

On the replay, it appears PK used a jedi mind trip to screw up the play.