Habs vs Flames, March 6, 9 PM EST

dlbalr

TANKful.

rather thankful

AK46 with two assists tonight.

But looks like the preds will fall to the Kings.

I know what u meant with your play on words..however TANKful also sounds like the way a French-Canadien would pronounce thankful, hence the mention of franglais.

Every time I see AK on the scoresheet I cringe.

Habs are the 2nd worse team in the NHL. That's what happened.

Yep, every game these days I just can't believe the crap we're watching out there. If you had entered a time machine after Game 7 of last year and emerged tonight to watch this game, you would be absolutely bewildered by what the hell happened to that team. It's absolute garbage at every level.

Yep, every game these days I just can't believe the crap we're watching out there. If you had entered a time machine after Game 7 of last year and emerged tonight to watch this game, you would be absolutely bewildered by what the hell happened to that team. It's absolute garbage at every level.

Pretty obvious this team has quit in large part on the season. going through motions for many. Thats fine, they are better than what they show but the tank rolls on