YANNICK WEBER ALEXEI EMELIN

CHRIS CAMPOLI TOMAS KABERLE

Starting goalie: Budaj

Changes from last game:

Engqvist/Leblanc out

Gomez/Palushaj in

Edited by sakiqc
lineup

My only question is are they going to make it worth staying up for. Just looking at it like a great tryout period before training camp. Although I will be surprised if either Coach or GM return. So pretraing camp experiance is more like it.

Geoffrion with Eller is the right way to go. He looked so much better in the shifts with Eller than he did with Plekanec.

If Montreal wants to win this game, putting Gomez on Plekanec's wing could be a good offensive combo. However, I'm expecting Gomez on the fourth line.

Campoli/Kaberle is the best tank pairing in the league. That said I've enjoyed Campoli the last few games. Nice to come out now kid!

Nice to see Budaj get the call for this game. I would have liked to see Pacioretty and Cole be made healthy scratches too.

Don't worry Cunneyworth has a strategy.

Cole was told to do everything Gomez does and Patches is copying Bourque's style.

Easy. You can stop goals from going in but you can't score them. That's Montreal's issue.

Edmonton must *exclusively* score on the PP to be that bad. Or have zero defence and bad goaltending. Which they also must have.

They have a bunch of young super skilled players who havent learned to defend yet at fwd plus the zero d and bad goaltending.

The league wide reduction in PPs called by the Refs helps too

Yeah I was surprised to hear that today, that the number of PP's have gone from 6/game to 3/game since the lockout.

They have a bunch of young super skilled players who havent learned to defend yet at fwd plus the zero d and bad goaltending.

The league wide reduction in PPs called by the Refs helps too

We are getting closer to pre-lockout levels of obstruction too. Refs just aint calling shit.

as for the start of this game the story is this

Corey Potter and the 3rd Overall Draft Pick

coming this June by J. K. Renneyling

The Edmonton announcers did note after the goal was scored that the Montreal PP has been much better in the last 16 games.

It certainly hasn't looked as sad as it used to.

Biggest difference is that players without the puck are moving

Biggest difference is that players without the puck are moving

One thing I've noticed lately is that Kaberle likes to creep down the boards with the puck and look for Cole in the slot. It hasn't worked yet, but if Cole can get loose at let a quick wrister go, I can see that being just as dangerous as the "Kovalev Kurl and Shoot" that was so beautiful to watch.