Habs @ Vancouver, March 10 22:00

sakiqc

Objective for the night: Have the most scoring chances while finding a way to lose

van_comp.gif

CHRIS HIGGINS RYAN KESLER DAVID BOOTH

DANIEL SEDIN HENRIK SEDIN ALEXANDRE BURROWS

MASON RAYMOND SAMUEL PAHLSSON JANNIK HANSEN

ZACK KASSIAN MANNY MALHOTRA MAXIM LAPIERRE

SAMI SALO ALEXANDER EDLER

DAN HAMHUIS KEVIN BIEKSA

MARCANDRE GRAGNANI CHRISTOPHER TANEV

Starter: Luongo

mon_comp.gif

RENE BOURQUE TOMAS PLEKANEC RYAN WHITE

ERIK COLE DAVID DESHARNAIS MAX PACIORETTY

ERIK COLE TOMAS PLEKANEC MAX PACIORETTY

RENE BOURQUE RYAN WHITE LARS ELLER

AARON PALUSHAJ SCOTT GOMEZ BLAKE GEOFFRION

JOSH GORGES PK SUBBAN

CHRIS CAMPOLI YANNICK WEBER

TOMAS KABERLE ALEXEI EMELIN

Starter: Price

Out: DD

In: Leblanc

Anyone else noticed the 30 minutes increment in game time starts this week? This game starts at 10pm, we lose 1 hour sleep tonight, and then BAM, a 7pm start in Buffalo Monday. Who else thinks the league has conspired against the Habs ?!

Anyone else noticed the 30 minutes increment in game time starts this week? This game starts at 10pm, we lose 1 hour sleep tonight, and then BAM, a 7pm start in Buffalo Monday. Who else thinks the league has conspired against the Habs ?!

The real conspiracy would be more to have the Habs to play 2 games on March 8th...

Markov , i didn't expect so soon. Enough to bring me back for a full game.

I would play him and Gorges. PK with Emelin, emelin looked bad lately because of Weber.

Plekanek had real wingers all year long. As long as he will play like a rat, 5-5, PP he stinks.

I am not at all sold to the idea that Max PAC and Cole should play with a wuss.

Well, I hope we lose tonight, but seeing Markov will ease the sting.. I want to see a beauty pass from Markov to Subban and in the net on the PP...

It pains me to say it but I would have loved to see those vintage Markov powerplay passes to Cammy just a little more often than we got to experience.

I'm missing only my second game in years tonight because I'm going to the LA Galaxy home opener (MLS). Hope Markov does indeed play but won't complain if he waits a few more days for me. :)

Oy, when Campoli just fell awkwardly there I had to hold my breath until I could confirm it wasn't Markov.

Is this what it's going to be like watching him play?

For a few games, yes. I think we will get over it when seeing Markov doesn't seem surprising.

Oy, when Campoli just fell awkwardly there I had to hold my breath until I could confirm it wasn't Markov.

Is this what it's going to be like watching him play?

Yeah, I think we're all gonna feel that way for several months until we are confident in his knee.