Habs @ Sens; 7pm CBC and RDS

Commandant

WHat did Mclean say?

yes please! can't drop that teaser then leave us hanging!

I was at the game. First time I see Habs in enemy territory. Although, i swear it was 50-50, Habs and Sens fans. Nice arena. Brutal game, as we're a one line team. Whenever I see a game in person, I notice the play of defensemen more than anything else. I know it's obvious, but we can never trade PK Subban. The guy is a rock. He killed and entire penalty. The'd change, but he'd stay on the ice. Great to watch him conserve energy, at any chance he can. The sky's the limit with him. Gorges blocked everything in sight. Carey Price is fantastic. Rene Bourque is beyond useless. Staubitz and Blunden bring more to the team in terms of effort, and effect on the game. I have to give props to Erik Karlsson and Chris Philips. They play opposite styles, but both are a treat to watch. We earned another useless point, but we're so bad, tough to watch.

Subban and Gorges are so much better than any other D on this team (dressed last night) it isnt funny. This just confirms to me that we need to sign a top 4 Dman, because Markov fills one of the holes but not the other. Emelin is good but its too much to rely on both Markov's health and him avoiding the sophomore slump.

There are just too many question marks to not sign another 20 minute plus per game dman.

One injury or one step back from Emelin and we'll be f'd again.

So a third pairing guy like a Shane O'Brien or Colin White wont cut it.

Need to get a real minute eater like Jackman, Stuart, Allen, Grossman, or Jurcina.