Habs vs Isles - March 17th.....

brobin

Okay, I see no game thread after two periods??? wow...

go Isles go... This is a key game to lose in regulation..

Apparently, Edmonton is willing to trade its pick.. shame we don't have Cammy to trade them for it.

haha, I just came on and said " WTF, no thread"? Way to step it up!

Ummm, haven't really been paying too much attention to the game so far, so I can't add any useful comments. I've been waiting for most of the game for the girlfriend to get ready so we can go out and celebrate our Irish heritage.

Here we go again.. looks like at least one point, maybe two. It time to give Des, Pacs, and PK some therapy days.

Crowd is booing steaming pile of shit bourque.

Yes, he has "bourqued" a few good opportunities. I think we need to give him more ice time. :pray:

I was going to start a GDT this afternoon but I went and bought a new TV instead since the store only had 1 left of the one I wanted.

Isles win in the shootout and we're tied for 14th again. I think they have a game in hand so we're 15th for now I do believe.

I was going to start a GDT this afternoon but I went and bought a new TV instead since the store only had 1 left of the one I wanted.

Isles win in the shootout and we're tied for 14th again. I think they have a game in hand so we're 15th for now I do believe.

Actually I think they have the tiebreaker in wins first...

1 pt sucks but Isles, Leafs Canes all get two

We passed Minnesota though

Currently in line for fourth overall, but I think Minny will go D anyway.

Still want them to win though

Actually I think they have the tiebreaker in wins first...

Tied in ROW, shootout wins dont count. They have the tiebreaker due to games in hand but if they lose in regulation we pull ahead on gf/ga

Tied in ROW, shootout wins dont count. They have the tiebreaker due to games in hand but if they lose in regulation we pull ahead on gf/ga

Shootout wins don't count?

Good god, what is the point of that skills competition?

Shootout wins don't count?

Good god, what is the point of that skills competition?

Dont count for tiebreaker purposes. People wanted to make Regulation and OT wins more valuable than SO, started last year

Terrible way to break in your new TV... :)

Cool! Got a new one today too.

What did you buy?

Seeing how uneventful the game was might as well talk about that.

Terrible way to break in your new TV... :)

Probably won't be setting it up for a little while, there's some setup around the room (it's a bedroom TV) that needs to be done first. I jumped ahead and bought it early as it was $200 off but it'll be a couple of weeks before the actual unit it will sit inside gets built.

Cool! Got a new one today too.

What did you buy?

Seeing how uneventful the game was might as well talk about that.

40" Samsung LED, 1080p, 120HZ. Bought the HD receiver a few weeks ago so this will be a nice setup when everything's finally put together.

Probably won't be setting it up for a little while, there's some setup around the room (it's a bedroom TV) that needs to be done first. I jumped ahead and bought it early as it was $200 off but it'll be a couple of weeks before the actual unit it will sit inside gets built.

40" Samsung LED, 1080p, 120HZ. Bought the HD receiver a few weeks ago so this will be a nice setup when everything's finally put together.

I love my Samsung. Great choice!

Sounds like a great set.

I got a 55" vizio LED 240Hz. Absolutely love it!

You should probably rename yourself lazy27 ;)

If my name was in reference to a hockey player, then yes, that would be appropriate! :)