Game #82 : Toronto @ Montréal Saturday night 19:00

sakiqc

I really like Palushaj. He is fast, has good skills, is creative with the puck. He also is a hard worker. Should have a real chance to make the team next season, particularly if he gets some more muscle during summer time.

LAWL, Glen Healey: "It all started with... Flow Rider playing Good Feeling in the building"

As someone who works in top 40 radio, hearing that over enunciated butchering of "Flo Rida" made me laugh.

I really like Palushaj. He is fast, has good skills, is creative with the puck. He also is a hard worker. Should have a real chance to make the team next season, particularly if he gets some more muscle during summer time.

I hate having Blunden on Eller's line and Palushaj on the fourth. Give Eller and Palushaj a chance to play together. Two good offensive players and both stuck on lines with two grinders.

i'm strangely very hopeful for 2012-13 considering how terrible the Habs were in 2011-12.

Well folks, it done.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the forum during this bleak season. I learned much. I laughed. I cried. I enjoyed the posts.

I look forward to our busy off season and reading everyones insights and opinions.

• Upvote 2

i'm strangely very hopeful for 2012-13 considering how terrible the Habs were in 2011-12.

it's an ideal situation for a new coach to get in and brag for turning around the "worst" team in the East into a Cup contender. Considering how huge Roy's ego is, timing can't be better for him to get in

I'm cheering for Nashville to lose (for the draft pick).

I'm cheering for the Bruins to lose (cause F*ck Les Bruins).

But I won't cheer for any one team, just cheer for good hockey. I may start cheering for someone if they give me a reason to as the playoffs go.

Well said. I couldn't agree with you more/ditto !

Well folks, it done.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the forum during this bleak season. I learned much. I laughed. I cried. I enjoyed the posts.

I look forward to our busy off season and reading everyones insights and opinions.

Glenn Healy was saying the Leafs get into the lottery with this loss.  However, Anaheim & the Isles lost so based on the wins column the Leafs finished 6th overall.  Maybe I just don't understand the lottery

ROW column, not wins column is key. Leafs tie Anaheim in ROW.Next tie breaker is head to head, however head to head only counts if teams have played even number of games with no home ice advantage. Anaheim and Leafs played once, so this is thrown out.Next tie breaker is goal differential, and Anaheim is better than the Leafs so they finish 25th and the Leafs 26th.

I'm cheering for Nashville to lose (for the draft pick).

I'm cheering for the Bruins to lose (cause F*ck Les Bruins).

But I won't cheer for any one team, just cheer for good hockey. I may start cheering for someone if they give me a reason to as the playoffs go.

I cheered for Calgary when they went on the run to the finals against Tampa. There wasn't much to hate about that team.

Well folks, it done.

Classy comments brobin. I agree. And Commandant was right in the end, they sucked enough for what looks like a good draft selection. I felt they'd finish a little higher. Have a good summer everyone!

Well, it's all over. I guess I can trade one or two rounds coming in 6th-8th for an exciting off season. Some of the icebergs are gone. Martin, Gauthier, Gainey and Gomez will follow. We have the highest draft pick in 30 years. Call me crazy but I don't think these guys are all that bad. A great first line, solid top 4, a pipeline full of dmen. This team needs a top 6 ufa, a 5-6 dman and a solid fourth line to be a second-tier contender. To be a first tier contender we'll have to be a little bit lucky.

I'm rooting for the Rangers in the East, and Nashville in the West.

Well the end to a starcrossed year, the bad luck, the injuries, the lack of a powerplay. They just couldn't get it done this year. But I disagree with those who feel a major rebuild is necassary, Yes we need to upgrade some players and hopefully dump some out the door Yes Gomer I mean you. How ever I am very optomistic that next year we are going to see very different results. this team is not nearly as bad as some people think. Anyhow I'm forking happy that the tank is over and I hope to yahweh or the great pumpkin that I never have to witness that piece of crap again. 47 years a hab fan and I have never been in the position of hoping the habs lose or not being pissed off when the other team scored. NEVER AGAIN. We have a very interesting summer coming up and I am sure we will all be spending a lot of time on here discussig the new changes. I wonder if the new GM and Coach make it through the pre season before someone will post they both should be fired. :D I wish everyone good golfing and have a great summer.

Thanks to everyone this year for sharing all of your knowledge and enthusiasm with me. I am not worried at all about next year. This was the year of the inaccurate prognosis on Markov around whom all decisions were made costing the Goat his job.

We have a good team. We have a wonderful club; let's see where we go from here. Thanks again for all the company.

I cheered for Calgary when they went on the run to the finals against Tampa. There wasn't much to hate about that team.

I am cheering. I want Nick Lidstrom to get another cup. He is freakin awesome. 2nd greatest defenseman to ever lace up the skates.

I am rooting for Ottawa. I like them since this new coach took over. Jack Adams candidate for sure.

I am cheering for Boston to lose because I hate them and everything they stand for!