2012-13 Fantasy Players who have seen their value skyrocket

Commandant

I'm not sure if anyone will undervalue him, but you could probably add Schneider to this list if Luongo gets traded before the season begins.

Not that he was undervalued in Dallas, but what about Mike Ribeiro in Washington ?

You think he'll get time with Ovi? You gotta figure Backstrom will still get the best C opportunities unless Ribs and Ovi develop some mad chemistry.

You think he'll get time with Ovi? You gotta figure Backstrom will still get the best C opportunities unless Ribs and Ovi develop some mad chemistry.

I'm not sure if he will. But if they ever decide to split Ovi and Backstrom, Ribeiro will have the opportunity to get big time points.

I'm not sure if anyone will undervalue him, but you could probably add Schneider to this list if Luongo gets traded before the season begins.

I'll probably do a second list of 5 more at some point once the remainder of the big offseason moves go down.

My 2nd list will include Schneider if we see Luongo traded.

Not that he was undervalued in Dallas, but what about Mike Ribeiro in Washington ?

I think Backstrom is still the number 1 C. I don't see him getting better opportunities than he had.