Montreal Impact

Commandant

• 2 years later...

So the Impact couldn't win to save their life in MLS last year but somehow managed to make it through as the Canadian rep for the CONCACAF Champions League. Now, they're in the finals after winning a few rounds in that tournament...and they still can't win in MLS games. Weird.

• 3 weeks later...

Biggest game in Canada's history about to start. If Impact goes 0-0 or win the game, they will win the final.

If the games goes 1-1, there is gonna be overtime.

If America win or tie it 2-2 or any other higher tie game, they will take it.

Biggest game in Canada's history about to start.

I think that could be a stretch. The women's Olympic semi vs the US (and subsequent bronze medal game) in 2012 I think would trump this. That one was a national team fighting their arch rival for a shot at medal, this one is a club team playing some other club team for the right to get slaughtered by some international club teams. It's a big game, no doubt (and one they're about to lose badly by the looks of the score), but I don't think it's the biggest in Canada's history.

I think that could be a stretch. The women's Olympic semi vs the US (and subsequent bronze medal game) in 2012 I think would trump this. That one was a national team fighting their arch rival for a shot at medal, this one is a club team playing some other club team for the right to get slaughtered by some international club teams. It's a big game, no doubt (and one they're about to lose badly by the looks of the score), but I don't think it's the biggest in Canada's history.

Ok ok. Pro soccer biggest game... :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...