renchicky

Newbie who's looking for direction...

renchicky    0

Hey...came upon this site while googling for Habs fan website. I am not a Habs fan per say, but lived in a household with 2 loyal habs fan.

Here is my reason for being on here. I have a Montreal Canadiens cap autographed by team members, 2011-12 Edition. I received this cap to help with raising funds on a raffle for a humanitarian mission to Bangladesh that I will be doing with a team in November. Our raffle was well under way when I received it in the mail with the letter attached from the Montreal Canadiens Organization.

So, we are looking for a way to raise funds by maybe doing an auction with it.

If I'm not in the right place, please redirect me in the right place. If I can use this site to auction it off, let me know and we'll start the bidding.

Thanks,

Ren;0)

JoeLassister    292

Noble cause, but I can't think of a worse season to have the Habs signing a cap.

sakiqc    37

Hey...came upon this site while googling for Habs fan website. I am not a Habs fan per say, but lived in a household with 2 loyal habs fan.

Here is my reason for being on here. I have a Montreal Canadiens cap autographed by team members, 2011-12 Edition. I received this cap to help with raising funds on a raffle for a humanitarian mission to Bangladesh that I will be doing with a team in November. Our raffle was well under way when I received it in the mail with the letter attached from the Montreal Canadiens Organization.

So, we are looking for a way to raise funds by maybe doing an auction with it.

If I'm not in the right place, please redirect me in the right place. If I can use this site to auction it off, let me know and we'll start the bidding.

Thanks,

Ren;0)

Hi Ren, do you have a link to a webpage with more information about that humanitarian mission to Bangladesh?

I believe there are websites that specialize in setting up online auctions. Feel free to post here both the link to your mission and to the auction. Good luck with the fundraising.

Matt

HW Admin