HWL is looking for members!

puck7x

Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

The Dallas Stars, Los Angeles Kings, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia Flyers, San Jose Sharks and Toronto Maple Leafs are still available and completely untouched.

Come on and join the best EHM league around. :/)

Yeah, moreover, you get the chance to chat with me on a daily basis :king: lol

Seriously that's an amazing league, the most realistic ever :bow:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by Finlay12

I just sent an application and got the download ...now what should i do?

Wait for a response :)

btw: welcome to the forums.

The response is likely to come overnight has it's actually midnight for Hannes right now.

Originally posted by Finlay12

Ok so I got the kings now i just gotta figure a few things out with the program

Cool! :/)

welcome aboard. if you have any question, you can ask them to me on Yahoo instant messenger or through u2u.

• 2 weeks later...

@Finlay: Are you still interested ... we've made an HQ account for you, set you free for the forums but you haven't done anything so far?

Anyways, we still have several spots open. If you're an EHM veteran who's interested to join the best online league available (:D), feel free to apply for a job.

Available Teams:

Dallas Stars

Los Angeles Kings

New Jersey Devils

New York Islanders

Philadelphia Flyers

San Jose Sharks

Toronto Maple Leafs

All teams are completely untouched and we've just passed the half mark of the 1st season - Crosby draft, we're coming!

:/)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this up. We still have a couple of teams available. Preferably we're looking for serious GM's who'll be very active. Experience with EHM is a bonus.

Carolina Hurricanes

Quite a mess right now, for serious GMs who'll be there for the long haul only.

Los Angeles Kings

Quite a nice team to take on. Good young players (Garon, Frolov, Cammalleri, Brown, Gleason, Grebeshkov, etc), should be a fun ride for the future.

New York Islanders

Not many great prospects and lot of $$$ locked on big contracts. For GM's who want a good challenge.

New Jersey Devils

A good, top team with good prospects. An easy job for any new GM.

Nashville Predators

Lot of good young players on this team. A few key moves away from being a top team in the West.

Check out the site: http://www.habsworld.net/ehm/index.html and apply soon. The trade deadline is approaching fast.

[

[Edited on 14-8-2005 by ap79]

How do you know if they've selected you and if so does a new season start? Need some answers fellow Habs Fans!

Originally posted by Koivu11

How do you know if they've selected you and if so does a new season start? Need some answers fellow Habs Fans!

If you're selected, You'll get an email to the adress you've provided in your application.

We're already in Season 1, when you join, you're jumping right in the middle of the action. Check HWL's site to see where we are.

Hi! I've been reading the HW forum for a while but just decided to register an account because I'm curious about the HWL. It sounds really fun and I've played management simulation games (Championship Manager, european soccer simulation) in the past but never NHL and never online with other people. I'm assuming its still quite similar. I was wondering though I'm leaving for the month of Sept for 3+ weeks. I'll be in europe and won't have computer access. Is it realistic to apply to be a GM now or should i wait until i get back and hope there are still some openings? I was hoping to get the Islanders after looking at the available teams. :/)

HWL rookie, :)

noda

Hi,

first of all, welcome to HabsWorld! :)

It's up to you ... if you're a dedicated GM who won't disappear after a day, you can apply for a job. It's no problem that you're absent for 3 weeks, though you should still be interested in the league after your vacation ... :D

BTW. Here is a help files how to set up the Eastside Hockey Manager for the league:

http://www.habsworld.net/ehm/install.html

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I just applied right now.. I'm not really sure what it is though.

...?

It's a great simulated NHL. It is a lot of fun and lots of good guys running the league and cool members too. There are lots of guys who will help you as needed, as a relative newbie I had no problem getting going with their help. Just ignore alexstream, he's a knob! :lol:

Seriously, best of luck and if there is anything I might be able to help with just ask. :/)

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

...?

Hmmm... might have been a good idea to find out what it was before you applied.

And David B... Streamer plays the cocky, arrogant ass. Its an act. He's still the Western Conference Commish, so please, have some respect for my personnal pet :monkey:. j/k

Originally posted by ap79

...?

And David B... Streamer plays the cocky, arrogant ass. Its an act. He's still the Western Conference Commish, so please, have some respect for my personnal pet :monkey:. j/k

Ya, I know he is I was just trying to lose the label of 'trying to be everyone's friend'. :lol:

Originally posted by David B

...?

Ya, I know he is I was just trying to lose the label of 'trying to be everyone's friend'. :lol:

LOL

Yeaaah. My plan worked for someone. Glad you stepped up. I didnt thought Macaskill would embrace his Hippie label. :(

David B... Streamer's Eastern Conference Arch-Nemesis. You'll thank me when Worrell rolls over Anaheim's punny little punks in the SCF. :king:

...?

Hehe... I know...

I know it's a simulated NHL game and you're a GM and whatever I meant I don't know how and everything.

Hehe... I know...

I know it's a simulated NHL game and you're a GM and whatever I meant I don't know how and everything.

Ahhh, ok...

Download & install the game (there's a tutorial on the HWL's site) and try it yourself. Loads of fun if you're into deep simulation.

have some respect for my personnal pet :monkey:. j/k

ROFL...

thanks to defend me where I don't go... :bow:

David B, last warning ;) next time you pull such a tantrum after I refuse trading with you, you'll pass the Zamboni with your tootbrush.

• 3 weeks later...

These teams are currently searching a GM:

- Detroit Red Wings (out of the playoffs and rebuilding - they've a good core and lots of great young players ala Zetterberg, Datsyuk or Kronwall)

- Nashville Predators (finished 3rd in the West and will face puck7x's Nucks in the first round - they're a high scoring team with lots of quality youth)

Please DON'T apply if you'll quit after a day - thx. ;)

PS.: The Playoffs will start today!