January 27th, 2013, Devils @ Habs

dlbalr

Right now, Markov is our best player... he should have been for the last three years, but at least the old Markov is back now. What a difference he makes all over the ice.

On a pro-rated basis, he just matched PKs goal scoring from last year.. in four games...

He had 13 shot attempts; 3 hit the net, 3 were blocked, and a whopping 7 missed (the rest of the Habs had 8 combined). That said, he played well.

Yeah, he needs to practice the shot because when he dials that in and combines it with the effort this year, he will be extremely effective.

Markov is money baby... money...

Gotta love it!! I think that's his 3rd game winning goal, and to resigning markov was one of the most criticized decision by a lot of people on this site! IMO, along with getting Cole these two moves were the ONLY good moves by PG.

He looks a lot better than last year - which shouldn't have been hard to do. That said, as soon as he starts producing I'd trade him ASAP!

He had 13 shot attempts; 3 hit the net, 3 were blocked, and a whopping 7 missed (the rest of the Habs had 8 combined). That said, he played well.

I don't see any point in sending either rooks back in a 48 game shortened season. Ruining a player doesn't even enter the equation. Gallagher & Galchenyuk are huge to our success right now. Thank you Markov :)

Gallagher isn't in the same situation as Galchenyuk, the 5-game rule doesn't apply to him. Regardless of what happens with Galchenyuk, Gallagher will probably be up for a while yet.

Gallagher isn't in the same situation as Galchenyuk, the 5-game rule doesn't apply to him. Regardless of what happens with Galchenyuk, Gallagher will probably be up for a while yet.

Ive changed my stance on Galchenyuk. He really LOOKS like he belongs. I'm sure he'll have his share of bad games and rookie struggles, but he has really looked a lot better then I thought he would. I think he's earned the right to stay.

HUge win by the boys tonight. THe DEvils got lucky on the 3rd goal and got some help from the refs with the 2 minute 5 on 3.

I loved what I say from all our players tonight, with the exception of Eller. But seeing as he hadn't played in a week it was to be expected that he wouldn't be sharp.

The Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Prust Line was awesome out there. I also think it's only a matter of time before COle and Bourque start producing. True that Bourque missed the net on a few occasions and it was frustrating to watch, but at least the effort is there. If he keeps it up, he'll score 20 goals this year.

OVerall, huge win by the boys, nice to see they didn'T give up after losing 2 two goal leads.

Ive changed my stance on Galchenyuk. He really LOOKS like he belongs. I'm sure he'll have his share of bad games and rookie struggles, but he has really looked a lot better then I thought he would. I think he's earned the right to stay.

He is already a presence on the ice. Imagine in a year or two.

Usually I don't mind working when it's a Devils-Habs game, but I'm glad to hear that things ended differently than expected! Despite missing key cogs like Patches and PK, I'm stoked about our new identity and ability to show some tenacity. Can't say I'm disappointed with Therrien at this point!

HUge win by the boys tonight. THe DEvils got lucky on the 3rd goal and got some help from the refs with the 2 minute 5 on 3.

I loved what I say from all our players tonight, with the exception of Eller. But seeing as he hadn't played in a week it was to be expected that he wouldn't be sharp.

The Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Prust Line was awesome out there. I also think it's only a matter of time before COle and Bourque start producing. True that Bourque missed the net on a few occasions and it was frustrating to watch, but at least the effort is there. If he keeps it up, he'll score 20 goals this year.

OVerall, huge win by the boys, nice to see they didn'T give up after losing 2 two goal leads.

High hopes for a 48 game season :P