Price

Budaj

Team/Player Stats
Record: 13-8-1

Scratches:

Injuries: Ward

Goals: E.Staal (12)

Assists: Seaman YAAAR MATEY!! (17)

+/-: E.Staal, Seaman yaaar this be my best mate! (+17)

Record: 14-5-4

Scratches: Weber

Injuries: Nokelainen, Bourque, Diaz

Goals: Plekanec (10)

Assists: Diaz, Ryder, Pacioretty (12)

+/-: Gallagher, Prust (+10)

GAME NOTES
Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST

TV: RDSHD, TSN-HABS

Why post then? Some of us are in boring managerial jobs with no reprise from constant tedium and personnel annoyances, and look forward to the GDT. Tease!

It opens a thread up to discuss any potential lineup news and notes while we wait, such as the fact that Weber is in and Kaberle is likely out while Price gets the start.

Why post then? Some of us are in boring managerial jobs with no reprise from constant tedium and personnel annoyances, and look forward to the GDT. Tease!

I am also in a boring computer job too haha....I have to make the thread in between help calls and actual work. Making change about Weber.

-Michel Therrien was absent from the Canadiens' Thursday morning practice due to an intestine infection. He is still expected to be behind the bench for the Habs tilt against the Hurricanes in Carolina.

-It's confirmed that Carey Price will be in the crease for the Habs on Thursday night, with the goalie in search of his 12th win of the season.

-Yannick Weber will make a return to the Habs' lineup against Carolina and is expected to be paired with Francis Bouillon who will be playing in his 700th career NHL game.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/blog.htm?id=261

I am also in a boring computer job too haha....I have to make the thread in between help calls and actual work. Making change about Weber.

I manage a call center, the only thing more boring than making calls, is being in charge of them! Tough day today, bad calls all day, people are quitting left and right. There's going to be a lot of yelling at the TV down here in Florida.

Any news on Bourque and Diaz at all?

Neither are with the team at the moment from the sounds of things so they're out for the next 3 games at least. I read somewhere that Diaz was IR'ed but that's a mere formality at this point as it would have been done retroactively to his last game.

Apparently Stubhub has tickets for this game listed at a price of under $1, lower bowl seats at $10. Wow if that's true.

I manage a call center, the only thing more boring than making calls, is being in charge of them! Tough day today, bad calls all day, people are quitting left and right. There's going to be a lot of yelling at the TV down here in Florida.

Welcome in my world.