7:00PM Boston @ Montreal: Northeast Supremacy

I could watch that over and over.

Pre-Game Notes: While Bergeron and Kelly look to be hurt and out of the Bruins lineup, Tomas Plekanec gets ready to return. Despite Eller impressing and Desharnais once again showing he's more of line support than an anchor, Eller is back to the third line while dd gets Patches and Gallagher on his wings. Rene Bourque skated with the fifth line and looks closer to return. Despite playing most of his NHL career at wing, with Bergeron out the Bruins are trying Seguin between Marchand and Jagr. There will be a limit on how many times Cucumber can express his frustration on Montreal not trading or signing the Bruins second line right winger ;)

Montreal Canadiens expected Line-Up

Ryder - Plekanec - Gionta

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher

Galchenyuk - Eller - Prust

Moen - Halpern - White

Markov - Emelin

Gorges - Subban

Bouillon - Drewskie

Price

Boston Bruins expected Line-Up

Lucic - Krejci - Horton

Marchand - Seguin - Jagr

Pandolfo - Peverley - Daugavins

Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - Hamilton

Seidenberg - Ference

Bartkowski - Boychuk

Rask

Game time technically 7:00PM but you know how Saturday games go. Important games happening tonight.... nothing is more important than Canadiens/Bruins.

Ha ha, I will respect Machine's stringent injunction against bitching about MB's puzzling and short-sighted failure to sign Jagr in the summer ;) (Notice how I did that?)

LOVE that clip - my favourite since Kovy destroyed Tucker with his elbow. In fact, this is sweeter because it was a pure hockey play. Awww, yeah. :thumbs_up:

Ha ha, I will respect Machine's stringent injunction against bitching about MB's puzzling and short-sighted failure to sign Jagr in the summer ;) (Notice how I did that?)

LOVE that clip - my favourite since Kovy destroyed Tucker with his elbow. In fact, this is sweeter because it was a pure hockey play. Awww, yeah. :thumbs_up:

Actually, I thought Marchant was embellishing how much it hurt :B) Last game PK almost put Lucic through the boards, lets hope he succeeds tonight. :habslogo::gohabsgo::habslogo:

Seems to me that whoever wins this game will finish the season 1st in the division.

It is very much a 4 point game, and after Boston plays Carolina on Monday, Boston and Montreal will have played the same number of games.

I'd reeeeeally like to be 3 points up on them by Tuesday.

So let's get it straight before the game starts...if any of our players should fall down, it's a dive...we're all smurfs and wussies, but if we use our speed and draw a penalty, which is our game plan, it's because we have all the refs in our back pocket....if PK lays a clean hit, he must fight the entire Bruin roster, or he sucks and is a "racist expletive"...have I got it covered? I just know there's more excuses. All my life, we've never beat the Bruins fair and square, in their eyes.

So let's get it straight before the game starts...if any of our players should fall down, it's a dive...we're all smurfs and wussies, but if we use our speed and draw a penalty, which is our game plan, it's because we have all the refs in our back pocket....if PK lays a clean hit, he must fight the entire Bruin roster, or he sucks and is a "racist expletive"...have I got it covered? I just know there's more excuses. All my life, we've never beat the Bruins fair and square, in their eyes.

Tim Peel is one of the refs so I can say for certain that won't be the case tonight.

Pj stock blames the loss to the flyers on PK diving at the end of the first period... What an idiot. at least the rest of the cbc crew rolled thier eyes. I loved the line "lets blame PK for global warming too".

Slowly but surely, PK is getting the respect of some in the media. As they said to PJ, "come on, its enough".

Why do we always have to suffer with Tim Peel...

That was so freekin' nice God bless ya boyz!

That's probably the worst goal Galchenyuk has ever scored.

Ya, ..but with an etherial beauty.. non??

Pj stock blames the loss to the flyers on PK diving at the end of the first period... What an idiot. at least the rest of the cbc crew rolled thier eyes. I loved the line "lets blame PK for global warming too".

Slowly but surely, PK is getting the respect of some in the media. As they said to PJ, "come on, its enough".

Why do we always have to suffer with Tim Peel...

Aha! So it was PK. That's why other teams break into a sweat!

Is this the same team we had last year?

It was all about Markov. The inaccurate medical prognosis on his return was a Goatkiller and team killer as they struggled to fill the gaping hole.

Too bad. Wonderful to have him back... I'm going to tear up....

Seriously, Galchenyuk really needs to start hitting the net. Going for the "perfect shot" right now isn't working.

Seriously, Galchenyuk really needs to start hitting the net. Going for the "perfect shot" right now isn't working.

I thought he was going to nail that one after terrific work in the Boo end.