7:00PM Boston @ Montreal: Northeast Supremacy

Four games against the Southeast is good. Games against Buffalo, Pittsburgh and two against Toronto is not so much. We should be .500 at the very least. Bergeron out will wear the Bruins down.

I'm not too concerned about Montreal performing well in the final 10 games.

I am concerned about Boston performing better though.

I'm guessing beating the Hurricanes 6-2 is scaring you? That was the Hurricanes fifth straight loss. In those five games, the Hurricanes have been outscored 24-7. It really wasn't impressive for the Bruins to beat them.

The Bruins play a lot of teams they beat in the past but the Bruins are notorious for winning/losing one goal games. No Bergeron could bite them on those.

It'll be down to the wire but we can still take the division and avoid the Leafs in the first round.

The only thing that scares me about the leafs in the first round is the potential for extreme biased refereeing, you just know the leafs are going to get every break in the book. They have years of biased officiating to make up for.

I'm guessing beating the Hurricanes 6-2 is scaring you? That was the Hurricanes fifth straight loss. In those five games, the Hurricanes have been outscored 24-7. It really wasn't impressive for the Bruins to beat them.

The Bruins play a lot of teams they beat in the past but the Bruins are notorious for winning/losing one goal games. No Bergeron could bite them on those.

It'll be down to the wire but we can still take the division and avoid the Leafs in the first round.

Not in the slightest. It was expected, but I was hoping for an upset win by Carolina.

I think the Bruins have a slightly easier schedule to end the season, with 6 home games to the Habs 4 plus easier competition.

The only thing that scares me about the leafs in the first round is the potential for extreme biased refereeing, you just know the leafs are going to get every break in the book. They have years of biased officiating to make up for.

Come on how much can they really do that in the playoffs when the Whistles get put away.