7:00PM Boston @ Montreal: Northeast Supremacy

Surviving the 2nd in the same spot they were through 1...that's not great but far from bad either. The stat that jumps out at me so far tonight is that the Habs have more hits than Boston (18-16). I wouldn't have guessed that.

So according to Stock, Cole was traded because he was an enemy of Subban. Typical CBC.

They're playing Martin hockey here, they will lose this game if they don't start creating chances.

So according to Stock, Cole was traded because he was an enemy of Subban. Typical CBC.

I'm in the US so I haven't been exposed to him, but he seems like a real idiot from what I have heard.

That Bruins powerplay was pathetic! Awesome!

If Carolina could kindly get their shit together against the Bruins then we'd actually get a little bit of breathing room at the top of the Northeast.

That's probably the worst goal Galchenyuk has ever scored.

There is no such thing! All GWG's goals against the Bruins are GRRREEEAAAT!

Stat of the game. Going into tonight, Boston led the league with a 56.7% team faceoff success rate, the Habs were (I believe) 21st at 48.6%. Montreal won the faceoff battle in the game, 35-33 (that's a lot of faceoffs for a non-overtime game by the way). No Bergeron certainly helped there but it's nice to see the Habs edge closer to the 50% mark.

I believe he GWG was Ryder's.

Now that was a weird one...it actually seemed to swerve in mid-air after the deflection, like a curveball or screwball. Don't know when I've seen that before.

Aren't we 3-1 v.s. the Bruins this season? Pretty sweet. We've gotta be in their heads at this point. :P Then again, we usually are. :habslogo:

EDIT: How about Kreijic blaming the ice conditions! ROFLMAO!!