2013 Playoff Pool

dlbalr

It's that time of year again, it's our annual HabsWorld playoff pool. Once again, we're running the pool through CBC. It's the same format as always, you have a salary cap of 30 pucks to fill out your 12-player roster. You get to trade at the end of the first and second rounds.

Registration link: http://hockeypool.cbc.ca/cbc/hnicp13/register

Search for 2013 HabsWorld Playoff Pool (click 'Others' beside all the letters to find the pool or click here)

Password is habsworld (all lower case)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Nice.

When do we expect the 1st playoffs game ?

April 30th was the original plan. I don't know if extending the season the one extra day (to accommodate OTT-BOS) will push that back or not. I suspect it won't.

The deadline to register is tomorrow at 8 PM. sakiqc won our division last year and finished in the top-15 out of everyone (tens of thousands of participants) last year, can someone unseat him from the HW title this time around?

I don't get why we don't play until Thursday? Gives us a days less rest between rounds.

Ottawa was promised that they would not start before Wednesday when they agreed to play the make up game on Sunday.

Wednesday there is a Rihanna concert at the BC that can't be moved.

So the earliest game available is Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's some real separation at the top again this year. Realistically it's looking like just the top 2 may have a shot at winning (unless they guess the wrong teams to make the SCF).

There's some real separation at the top again this year. Realistically it's looking like just the top 2 may have a shot at winning (unless they guess the wrong teams to make the SCF).

Yeah guys, don't forget that the next picks we make will count for Round 3 AND Round 4.

We can't replace eliminated players after the semi-finals.

Decided not to play it safe. I'm all in with Pittsburgh and LA.

Exactly why I went with Boston... (Cuz I think Pittsburgh will win, but an "upset" is my only chance to MAYBE crack the podium)

Exactly why I went with Boston... (Cuz I think Pittsburgh will win, but an "upset" is my only chance to MAYBE crack the podium)

Good gamble because I suspect you're right, most people will go with Pittsburgh. I really wanted to take Chicago, I just think that Quick will be a difference maker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...