GDT: Montreal @ Toronto, April 27th, 7pm

Commandant

I'm not a big fan of Gallagher's comments on Kadri. It's classless coming from a rookie, it attracts undue attention, and it's pointless. Very surprised to hear that coming from him.

I don't get this whole issue with rookie's not being allowed to talk. Kadri's made some stupid comments towards the habs. It was also okay for Marchand to say whatever he wanted as a rookie, but when Subban talked he was being uppity and classless.

So..whaddys think.. I think I'm seeing a team that is back to being quite interested in winning. It ain't balls out yet, but it looks a lot more like hockey to my tired eyes.

Should we be welcoming the guys back, or should I change the tint on my glasses ?

I don't get this whole issue with rookie's not being allowed to talk. Kadri's made some stupid comments towards the habs. It was also okay for Marchand to say whatever he wanted as a rookie, but when Subban talked he was being uppity and classless.

He's black and a Hab!

I'd like to see the Kid line get some PP time. THey are the only line consistently getting good chances.

It wasn't, and Marchand is no one I want these guys to emulate. There's no need for any back and forth between players in the press. Let's leave that to NBA players on twitter.

Leafs are running around like a bunch of meat heads. You can tell that they are getting under the Hab's skin though. Whether that is a good thing or bad thing is yet to be determined.

MT really needs to give these guys a lot more ice time and PP time. This is a good time to bump up their ice time before the playoffs.