GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal, Game 1, May 2nd, 7:00pm

Commandant

so Subban is on the ice when Moen is on. Bouillon and Diaz for Gally squared??? :wall::wall:

Man, what happened to the team that played the first 2 periods? Price lets in a stinker and they completely fall apart. That's kind of embarrassing. BTW, DD Gorges and Diaz were awful.

The way Anderson plays, we need to be able to win a two one game. I don't see it happening with Price.

These slumps of his seem to go on and on. Why shold we expect him to bounce back.

We are without Eller. We are playing back to back games so the boys won't have this much jump. It will be a grinding game. Put in Budaj.

Habs needed to get up 3-1 on the 5-3 power play. Bring on Friday!

• Upvote 1

WE are not going anywhere as long as DD is getting top minutes. Next game, put maxpac with Galy squared.

MT has to get his head out of his ass with continuing to give DD top PP time and top dman to play with, when clearly the kids have been our best forwards for the past month.

.871 sv% same as the last 3 weeks or so. Not good enough, and stop blaming the D. Those were all stoppable. The third one was a bit of a screen but he saw it coming, he was looking. The fourth was a rebound on a shot right to his gut. The second,,, weak.

Sorry, but if we lost because of some great goals I would be all over the D, but those were stinkers. It's not like the D let them barrage Price all night.

Habs needed to get up 3-1 on the 5-3 power play. Bring on Friday!

Would have been great. Dunno about that Markov-Subban "switch side" move. It's not working, stop it!

Hate the hit on Eller but the thing I disliked the most and that made me the most angry.... worst third period of hockey Ive ever seen. Hope they fit in all of the Hamilton Callups for tomorrow and bench the ass of some of these floaters.

Hate the hit on Eller but the thing I disliked the most and that made me the most angry.... worst third period of hockey Ive ever seen. Hope they fit in all of the Hamilton Callups for tomorrow and bench the ass of some of these floaters.

The third sucked because Price blew it. After pelting Anderson all night they can't get a simple save from Price. That deflated the team and boosted the Sens.

Sure, we have to make adjustments on the offense, but Anderson and the sens D have done this all year. If Price is going to let in 4 goals, we won't win a single game against the sens.

This was not a good loss. It was a bad loss. A hit turning ugly, and weak goals.

While I get Habs29.. I think I lean on Budaj.

Can we risk another flop with Price?

It's a tough call, but if there hadn't been so many bad nights leading up to this additional one I'd play Price again.

DD needed to be benched a month ago. Now we just lost Eller. Who do we call up??? There are no forwards to call up. If Kristo was here, I'd call him up to see if he could bring some adrenaline the way Kreider did with the rangers last year.

The only guy we can bring in is Bealieau, who has just been charged with assault. He or Dreweskie would be the only one's i'd consider playing from the scratches. I think Bouillon needed to be benched along with DD. But both are the golden boys for the RDS team.

Did anyone see Ryder try to hit anyone tonight? Diaz and Gorges is a bust. Why Markov and Subban now?

But what can we do about it. We can't replace Ryder, DD or Gionta who have mainly sucked during the slump and tonight.

Are you suggesting a 911 call to Budaj?

If the Habs go down 3-0, then you'll see Budaj.

If the Habs go down 3-0, then you'll see Budaj.

What a tough call for MT to make. It's not like a rare bad game appeared out of the blue. I also know that if we go Budaj then it's his until he bombs out or its over.

What a tough call for MT to make. It's not like a rare bad game appeared out of the blue. I also know that if we go Budaj then it's his until he bombs out or its over.

There's no way Budaj plays next game. It was a pathetic loss, but it's only one game. The Senators got a cheap 2nd goal but for two periods the Habs dominated. Two games to early to hit the panic button.

There's no way Budaj plays next game. It was a pathetic loss, but it's only one game. The Senators got a cheap 2nd goal but for two periods the Habs dominated. Two games to early to hit the panic button.

losing Eller is a reason to panic.

so now what?

does armstrong draw in

prust galchenyuk gallagher

armstrong white moen

or halpern to centre the kids and leave the 4th?

id like to see

prust galchenyuk gallagher (with prust taking the draws)

armstrong halpern moen (even though white played ok)