GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal, Game 1, May 2nd, 7:00pm

Commandant

I see all kinds of line combos, but DD HAS to go on the 3rd line and get his minutes limited. He hasn't played well since his extension and it's time to group good players that will play with good players that are playing. Sadly I'm not sure Chuky is the answer at center, it's worth a shot. I liked the Wolvie - Chucky - Gallagher combo, put White - DD - Gionta and limit their minutes until they decide they want to play better.

For christ sakes, get someone with size in front of the net AT ALL TIMES. Wolvie, Bourque, Prust, Moen, White can all do this. I told my buddy last night we need to put Prust - White - Moen out with Markov and Subban. Get 2 to stand inf front of the net and let Markov Subban and the 3rd set up some bombs from the point. Dirty goals is the way we can win this series.

Anderson has been stellar all season. He is not going to falter now. The Sens are using the Habs' 2010 playoff playbook: keep the game close by relying on ace netminding, boxing out the slot and happily surrendering lots of shots from outside; then counter-attack on the other team's questionable goaltender. The only answer is for Price to stone them. Then the better team will win.

Anderson has been stellar all season. He is not going to falter now. The Sens are using the Habs' 2010 playoff playbook: keep the game close by relying on ace netminding, boxing out the slot and happily surrendering lots of shots from outside; then counter-attack on the other team's questionable goaltender. The only answer is for Price to stone them. Then the better team will win.

Caps and Pens both didnt run Halak

Flyers did.