GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal, Game 1, May 2nd, 7:00pm

Commandant

Habs have to learn that when Karlsson is skating up the ice with the puck, you don't swipe your stick at the puck. HIT THE GUY

I get the impression that Therrien has put PK on a leash. He's not opening up much. Hope they give him a green light now to skate it further than his own defensive zone now that they're down a goal.

The real issue is a failure to go to the slot hard by too many forwards. You can take perimeter shots all night but you won't score many against Anderson that way.

In addition, start hitting Karlsson every chance.

Anybody else think Price should have been able to stop that , or am I being harsh?

Not harsh but Price was committed to pushing across to follow the puck from Turris, Karlsson changed the direction with very little time to react. That's not on Price I don't think.

Not an ideal score for the Habs after the first, but I feel they outplayed the Sens for most of the 20 minutes. Need to finish their checks against Karlsson. They were bumping him lightly during the first few shifts, but seemed to give him too much time and space after that.

Is,the linesman from Ottawa or something... Seems to toss our centres constantly.

And again.. He fake drops, then tosses our guy.

Great pass by Diaz, but we need to start getting in Anderson's grill.

Isn't the visiting center supposed to put down his stick on th face off before the home? I think the linesman thinks he is in Ottawa!

Decent PP. Habs need a goal before this period is over though.

I'm pretty damned impressed with the fight we're putting up here. Not a thing to hang our heads over.

The prediction was for a war of attrition. A long hard fight.

And so it has been. I love how we keep attacking. We could easily have a couple.

Keep it up Habbies!!