GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal, Game 1, May 2nd, 7:00pm

Commandant

2nd one hit Gorges, but Price has to stop it.

Clear the front of the net... Price didn't see the third one at all.

If price is going to be an elite goalie, he HAS to stop that 2nd goal. Elite goalies give up a weak goal when it doesn't matter. Until Price learns that he will just be technically good with great potential.

Momentum is slowly starting to move back to Habs ... Hopefully not TOO slowly. I say Habs score and it goes to OT.

Video review maybe?? Sens defender had his stick on Prust in front of the net towards the goalie.

If price is going to be an elite goalie, he HAS to stop that 2nd goal. Elite goalies give up a weak goal when it doesn't matter. Until Price learns that he will just be technically good with great potential.

Lundqvist played like garbage, so it's a bad night all around for the pretty boys.

I don't mind the play by Prust. as long as he doesn't take a penalty, he needs to start annoying Anderson. He is the guy we need to beat on this team.

If he is going to do that, at least hurt him. not take chitzy penalities iike that last one.

like i said earlier. Done. Bad 2nd goal by Price. game over.

And this game is over. Ottawa strategy is simple. Let them take lots of bad angle shots, rely on the goalie, strike on your few opportunities.

And another bad goal... That was a rebound that shouldn't have happened.

I just don't know how we win with sub 900 goaltending from Price. We knew it would be hard to score, so I can't really fault the rest of them. They dominated the sens and then couldn't get a couple of saves.

Figures...replay showed the puck going off Sens forward's glove as it moved forward...that's a good goal?!

So disappointing. I miss Emelin.

Budaj 9, 1 and 1

we are going to win or lose with Price - and he just looks sloppy right now and if that continues we are done. Eller is a huge loss. IMO he has been our best centre for the past month.

Let me just say... Serious consideration should be made for starting Budaj in game two. Price just doesn't have it in the last month. Those goals look like a lot of his stinkers. Being too deep and giving bad rebounds.

I know people will scream he is our number one, but if we go back to Ottawa down two it may be too late.

MT needs to start playing Galy squared with the top defense pairing. Subban/Markov are being wasted on DD.

Last two minutes and Moen is on the ice :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Are you suggesting a 911 call to Budaj?

I would have if I'd been more clever.!

we are going to win or lose with Price - and he just looks sloppy right now and if that continues we are done. Eller is a huge loss. IMO he has been our best centre for the past month.

I agree with you at the end of the day. Eller is a big loss alright. I thought the team played great for a while and then Eller and weak goals. Not really as happy going forward at all.