Game 2, Sens vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Need I remind you that we badly outplayed Ottawa in this game, so Ottawa's so-called strategy *did not work!!!* Our team played very well. Stop being so results oriented and realize that they won because of Anderson and we lost because of Price. Switch goalies in this game and we win 6 - 0. It really bugs me that people are putting down on how our team played when they played one of their best games of the season. They were stoned by Ottawa's goalie, not by Ottawa's style of play. (And please don't tell me that most of our shots were perimeter shots because they weren't. Anderson made many highlight-reel saves.)

It is a team game but... Can't win in football when the QB is bad; can't win in baseball when the pitcher is bad; can't win in hockey when the goalie is bad.

I don't want to see our team play goon hockey. I want to see us play exactly like we did last night and have Anderson come back down to Earth!!!

Of course it worked. This is a 7 game series. They were sacrificing a pawn for the later games. As I said, they still one, but better still, they raised the odds of them winning the remaining games.

Well, Shanny saw what I saw, a failure to hit the body, but contact with the head. It doesn't really matter if it was malicious, people get suspended all the time for checks gone wrong.

I got the same sickening feeling yesterday seeing Eller laying face down motionless as I did with the patches hit from Chara.

I think either hitting needs to be completely tamed or full cages need to be worn by players. One day some poor player is not gonna get up. Sorry if people don't agree, but fighting and big hits need to be taken out of the game. Other wise the "hockey play" excuse will always be there.

What happened to Crosby is what you call a hockey play gone bad, and still it is hard to watch.

Anyways Go habs Go...........Lets get one for Larry!

Price doesn't have to be great, just needs to make the saves he should. If he can't Budaj deserves a chance.

:habslogo::gohabsgo:

Tonight we dine in hell

Who is that babe in the game day thread?

Her name is Christine and shes at Habsordie.com

Thats all i know.

Especially if LW asks.

Looks like Dumont, Halpern and Colby are in

Anyone have the lines.

Would hope Chucky and Gallagher are with Pleks.

Looks like Dumont, Halpern and Colby are in

Anyone have the lines.

Would hope Chucky and Gallagher are with Pleks.

Nope.

Bourque - Plekanec - Ryder

Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Moen - Desharnais - Dumont

White - Halpern - Armstrong

Ok, we tried shirtless men, and that didn't work..... so I've got a new strategy tonight.

Catherine, wearing her Carey Price jersey, to inspire him to a better performance tonight.

My God women are beautiful!!

What hockey game? balafafoajfaewofe]eeaasdfjas]

• Upvote 1

I got the same sickening feeling yesterday seeing Eller laying face down motionless as I did with the patches hit from Chara.

I think either hitting needs to be completely tamed or full cages need to be worn by players. One day some poor player is not gonna get up. Sorry if people don't agree, but fighting and big hits need to be taken out of the game. Other wise the "hockey play" excuse will always be there.

What happened to Crosby is what you call a hockey play gone bad, and still it is hard to watch.

Anyways Go habs Go...........Lets get one for Larry!

Price doesn't have to be great, just needs to make the saves he should. If he can't Budaj deserves a chance.

:habslogo::gohabsgo:

I've softened my view of the hit and , if he'd fallen otherwise , he probably would have just got up for the next play.

But I agree with you. Sport does not justify a reckless disregard for human life and wellbeing.

The best way to achieve better results is open to discussion, regulations or equipment.

Cheers'

Go Habs Go!!

With Gionta out, there's an extra 'A' to be worn (no one has the 'C' obviously). Prust will be one of the alternate captains tonight.

Cory Conacher is a healthy scratch for Ottawa. Matt Kassian will replace him in the lineup. Kassian-Smith-Neil is Ottawa's starting forwards.

Luckily we are only playing a team that scaped into the playoffs...

Yeesh. That's a tenth place forward corps.

I've softened my view of the hit and , if he'd fallen otherwise , he probably would have just got up for the next play.

But I agree with you. Sport does not justify a reckless disregard for human life and wellbeing.

The best way to achieve better results is open to discussion, regulations or equipment.

Cheers'

Go Habs Go!!

I think he was unconscious before he hit the ice, which is why he fell like that.

If I told you going in that we would be missing Gionta, Pacioretty and Eller, and that Price would play poorly, you'd have been pessimistic too. Rational analysis says we will lose. Of course we could end up defying the odds. But pessimism *is* the rational option at this point.

I could hardly believe my eyes. Good night Irene.

With Gionta out, there's an extra 'A' to be worn (no one has the 'C' obviously). Prust will be one of the alternate captains tonight.

Cory Conacher is a healthy scratch for Ottawa. Matt Kassian will replace him in the lineup. Kassian-Smith-Neil is Ottawa's starting forwards.

Great. Whenever that clown is on the ice, it'll be a powerplay.

I think he was unconscious before he hit the ice, which is why he fell like that.

That was my first thought yesterday, and now that you remind me, that makes more sense. Poor guy.

God help the Habs tonight.

Prevost Linten does a wonderful anthem. No little catches of breath and ad libbed 'personal' notes.

Jean looks like he's soon to join the superstars watching the game from upstairs.

I see MT has bigger balls than I do , putting Price back in.

Wow, just found out maxpac AND gionta out. 6 4th liners in for us.

Is it too late to add Leblanc or Kristo to the playoff roster???

That was my first thought yesterday, and now that you remind me, that makes more sense. Poor guy.

God help the Habs tonight.

The video shows the head shot clearly. The danger isn't a broken nse or some teeth, it is the concussion from the initial hit that can keep him out a long time.

Go Habs Go!

Must win tonight, for Larry, for respect, much more.