Game 2, Sens vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Wow, just found out maxpac AND gionta out. 6 4th liners in for us.

Is it too late to add Leblanc or Kristo to the playoff roster???

I believe Kristo is over in Europe playing for Team USA in the World Championship.

The video shows the head shot clearly. The danger isn't a broken nse or some teeth, it is the concussion from the initial hit that can keep him out a long time.

Thanks

This game is going to be great. This morning Prust told the media he hopes Gryba doesn't even get suspended. We can all guess why. Gonna be a rough night at the bell center tonight!

Dumont needs to headhunt Turris now to even things up.

P.S. Prust called MacLean a "bug-eyed fat walrus." Found that inappropriate yet funny.

Why, did he insult walruses and bugs?

I think they're benched, and they're just keeping it quiet to the media. In the playoffs, if you aren't hurt like Eller, you play, especially after losing the first game. Maybe not Gionta, but I think Pacioretty is benched.

You don't bench your top goal scorer in game 2 of the playoffs after losing one of your most effective centres.

He didnt see Gryba, and he is not terrible. The killer second goal was nothing to do with him, he wasnt on the ice. The third goal was nothing to do with him. He wasnt on the ice for the fourth. Gorges was by far the worse D out there.

So after Diaz comes out hot at the start and kicks off our season with stellar play, people have decided to make him the scapegoat for all our ills? He is the only reason our second PP unit has a chance.

A pass like that shouldn't be made. That's a high percentage your going to get tagged. I would rather see a bigger damn to bang some bodies around in our end. Emelin is missed

You don't bench your top goal scorer in game 2 of the playoffs after losing one of your most effective centres.

Seems pretty far fetched alright.

Plek is really bumming me out.

A pass like that shouldn't be made. That's a high percentage your going to get tagged. I would rather see a bigger damn to bang some bodies around in our end. Emelin is missed

Watch tonight as that pass is made a dozen times.

Wow, just found out maxpac AND gionta out. 6 4th liners in for us.

Is it too late to add Leblanc or Kristo to the playoff roster???

Leblanc is on the playoff roster, he was terrible in hamilton this year, we are better off with Halpern, Colby, Dumont.

Habs look bigger tonight.

What's really sad is that one of the best hit on an Ottawa Dman in this series has been by Subban.

These refs are a joke... How does Moen get a penalty there.

Yeah should've been 2 minutes each.