Game 2, Sens vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Great - at least one of the damn refs gets hit!

I say we start taking slaps at the damn refs!!

I love Ryan White!! Great hit!

That's why you don't move, or give up on a guy like white!!

3 - 1 looks better Thanks Bourke

I F'n love this team!!!!!!!!

I gotta agree

Bourque has been great...

He really has.

Damn stupid play by Tinordi after the period was over. Probably going to be a penalty to kill to start the 3rd.

• Upvote 1

Price really saved us a few minutes ago.

Damn stupid play by Tinordi after the period was over. Probably going to be a penalty to kill to start the 3rd.

I sure hope not. THe reffing has already been ridiculously poor. I seldom feel that way, but..

Ya. And what new penalty were they giving us when Ottawa gets a goal with 6 up in our end

Tinordi tripped up Benoit on that play, that would have been a legitimate call for sure.

No penalties are on the board yet.

The fans are so loud you can only hear the drums during the goal song.

Whoever it was was holding his face. Thirty pounds from now, Tinordi is going to be devastating.

Tonight's ice time leader for the Habs may come as somewhat as a surprise - Raphael Diaz. #2 is Gorges (in large part to their PK time). Dumont only had a minute of ice time in the 2nd too, one where they were shorthanded just the once.

Looking back at the Ryder goal, Desharnais deserves some praise there. His aggressive forecheck caused Cowen to play the puck into the corner and course him going in to retrieve it helped set up that marker. Speaking of praise for players with assists, I have to echo the sentiments for Galchenyuk. His patience to wait for the trailing blueliner was perfect and he knew the hit was coming - he took the hit to make the play. Nicely done.

Looking back at the Ryder goal, Desharnais deserves some praise there. His aggressive forecheck caused Cowen to play the puck into the corner and course him going in to retrieve it helped set up that marker. Speaking of praise for players with assists, I have to echo the sentiments for Galchenyuk. His patience to wait for the trailing blueliner was perfect and he knew the hit was coming - he took the hit to make the play. Nicely done.

And then got up and made the pass... Very impressive.

I always liked the PGG line, wish we had Eller to replace DD.

For the record, three goals should be enough. Price absolutely must close the door here.