Game 3, Habs vs Sens, 7 PM

dlbalr

Subban has to get his head out of his ass. Has been getting suckered into stupid penalties and making dumb plays.

MaxPac has been horrid. The captain has been useless. With all of the hitting by the Sens, Prust has let up on a few hits where he should have put the guy through the boards.

MT did a great job in game 2, but really has made too many bad moves tonight. Guys like MaxPac, Ryder, Gionta, have to be held accountable.

Refereeing has been lousy and this is somthing the coach has to speak up on the post-game.

Really need to rally the boys in the intermission and get things back on track.

So PJ Stock is the expert on the history behind the Maxpac and Subban. God I hate the CBC :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Before the game, I thought to myself "I have faith in the team even if they go down". I won't change my stance but they definitely have to pick up the effort level. They seem one step slower than usual for the most part.

And then they show a play where Markov takes Neil in error, and somehow Subban attempting to cover for his is a sign PK is lazy... Seriously? What a bunch of s. (Mainly Healy, blowjob Stock, and MacLean)

So PJ Stock is the expert on the history behind the Maxpac and Subban. God I hate the CBC :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Let me guess, it's skewed negatively towards Subban? We all know Stock has some sort of vendetta against Subban, not sure where it stems from though.

And then they show a play where Markov takes Neil in error, and somehow Subban attempting to cover for his is a sign PK is lazy... Seriously? What a bunch of ######s. (Mainly Healy, blowjob Stock, and MacLean)

:

I hear that was his sister's nickname in middle school.

Why does he hate Subban so much? It's reaching the "professional help" stage.

I am starting to regret Pacs and Gionta coming back. As I said earlier, they needed to come out and hustle and hit like the grind lines did in the last game... Instead, we look scared and soft. Moen, Armstrong, and white played their asses off last game with their increased ice time... Gionta and Pacs are doing nothing. Add DD being completely invisible and Pleks and Ryder floating around and it isn't good. Chucky doesn't look that great either.

Here's a bit of a surprise - in the final 12 minutes of the 2nd, Gallagher had just 3 shifts. He's one of the Habs' best players tonight, he should be playing at least a little bit more...unless he's banged up of course.

Here's a bit of a surprise - in the final 12 minutes of the 2nd, Gallagher had just 3 shifts. He's one of the Habs' best players tonight, he should be playing at least a little bit more...unless he's banged up of course.

It's really not that surprising to me. He averages about 4 minutes of ice time a period.

Price HAS to stop that. Good shot, but HAS to stop that.

Let me guess, it's skewed negatively towards Subban? We all know Stock has some sort of vendetta against Subban, not sure where it stems from though.

Could it be because he is not a WHITE, er, i mean right player.

great shot that picked the corner while Price was screened by Tinordi

This is that is pissing me off about MT. He keeps on giving a lot of time to ryder, Pleks, Gionta, DD, MaxPac. The only one of these that has played well consistently is Pleks and that is mainly even strength and the PK.

Having Moen on the PP conjours up memories of my hatred for Martin.