Game 4: Habs @ Sens - 7pm

bar

Plekanec blocks a shot, gets up and steals the puck for a good chance.

What a warrior.

I agree. In the first game in particular he caught my attention: excellent play.

The sens should have been down at least twice. It is the calls you don't get that can screw you.

I sure hope we can get one early in the second. It is only a matter of time before the sens pick up their play or they get a PP goal.

Despite the refs, the Habs played a decent first period, much better than Ottawa who struggled to handle the puck most of the time. They just need to keep this up.

Prust plays on the line, but the refs have given him an inordinately short leash. reffing like that is bad for the game. HAVE SOME INTEGRITY REFS!

I hope Prust doesn't change his game, but that reffing officials review the work of these biased, inconsistent refs and make changes for next year.

I am more ticked that when we outplay them, they are allowed to interfere like crazy with no calls. Takes away good chances and of course, zero pp time. I guarantee Peel will call everything he can when the play turns.

I keep posting in the wrong thread haha.

I moved a couple of your posts over to this one, I presume they're the ones you're referring to.

That was a good period for the Habs aside from a couple of late lapses. They're still playing somewhat physical but for the most part, they're picking the right times on when to engage and when to get back.

Subban has had 5 shots blocked already. Maybe it's time to try a wrister or two, it might catch the covering d-man off guard a tad.

• Upvote 1

I am glad that they are just playing and ignoring the bad calls and cheap shots.

The key is to keep going and get a goal... All the shots in the world won't matter if they score first.

Looks like PK listened to ya. :hyper:

Subban has had 5 shots blocked already. Maybe it's time to try a wrister or two, it might catch the covering d-man off guard