Game 4: Habs @ Sens - 7pm

bar

this one is on MT and the referring, but since his mantra is no excuses, it's on him. Friggin terrible coaching. What the is Galchenyuk nailed to the bench??? Like Ryder is a better option in the last few minutes???? They get one friggin PP and in his stubborness he goes with the same guys that have sucked for the past month.

this one is on MT and the referring, but since his mantra is no excuses, it's on him. Friggin terrible coaching. What the ###### is Galchenyuk nailed to the bench??? Like Ryder is a better option in the last few minutes???? They get one friggin PP and in his stubborness he goes with the same guys that have sucked for the past month.

Ryder was caught on the ice because of 2 bullshit icing calls.

Ok, the game tying goal sucked. The Habs let up in the 3rd period, playing too defensively. If they get back to the way they played in the first two periods, they will win this game.

Tim peel strikes again... So many muggings uncalled. Two icings that should have been waived. Kicked in goal... Can this eam not get a break in this bush league.

That is also the coaches fault. This kind of shit has been going on all series. Maclean has been vocal about the habs on the face-off and the extra-curricular stuff. For some reason, the MT makes no comments on the crappy officiating. you would think he would have voiced the missed calls to start game 3 (Condra crossheck to SUbban's head and Kassian slew foot on Price)

I had a bad feeling the whole period that this was going to happen, I was really hoping to be wrong there. The icing calls bugged me more than the kick/non-kick goal, I figured they'd stick with the on-ice call since it could have been interpreted either way.

OT picks? I'm going with Ryder and Zibanejad.

Ryder was caught on the ice because of 2 bullshit icing calls.

Point is why is he getting a regular shift when Galchenyuk's ass is nailed to the bench??? DD has been better tonight, but still not good enough. Yet they take a regular shift.

The Habs can either roll over and die, or show some determination out there and tie this series. On a side note Bourque has to be much better, looks like he's out there public skating.

That is also the coaches fault. This kind of shit has been going on all series. Maclean has been vocal about the habs on the face-off and the extra-curricular stuff. For some reason, the MT makes no comments on the crappy officiating. you would think he would have voiced the missed calls to start game 3 (Condra crossheck to SUbban's head and Kassian slew foot on Price)

If he complained, the refs would screw us even more. This was a typical Peel game where anything goes for Ottawa.

Hopefully we can win in OT as this is a must win game.... It won't be easy but they need to come out firing on all cylinders.

OT picks? I'm going with Ryder and Zibanejad.

I'm going with anybody in the dark sweaters. It will be an ugly goal by the Sens unless there is a mistake that leads to an opportunity for the Habs.

You can't sit back and expect to win.

9-0 in third periods this series so far. An absolute joke.

I just don't understand why they can't play hard for 60 minutes. Been a problem most of the year.